Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bruno's P.O.V.

          I woke up the next day kind of early, just past 7 am actually. I had a big smile on my face. I couldn't help but think about today. I rolled out of bed and went to my big window and look outside. White everywhere. So much snow. I forgot I was still in my boxers so I grabbed my rob and put that on. I paced around my hotel room it was 7:30 now and I wanted to go on our date now. "Calm down man, she'll call" I told myself.

          I decided to take a shower. When I was done, I brushed my teeth and shaved. I picked out some jeans, a flannel, converse, and my black fedora. I looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my fedora and smiled again hoping Adrienne would like what she sees. Even in dead winter. I grabbed my phone just in case she would call, left my room and went down stairs for breakfast.

Adrienne's P.O.V

          The sun was shining right on my face. I rolled over and looked at my clock, "Shit!" I yelled. It was already 11am. I flew out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. "Dammit, I wanted as much time as I could get with Bruno!" I got in the shower, as I was showering I realized I had a really bad headache. "Damn tequila." I thought to myself. I finished and got out of the shower and took an aspirin right away then got dressed. I put on skinny jeans and leopard print shirt with a black leather jacket. I went back into the bathroom to get ready. Brushed my teeth, blew dry my hair with a circle brush so I could get the right amount of wave. I put a little make up on. I then grabbed my phone and boots.

          I quickly dialed Bruno's number while it was ringing, I struggled to put my boots on. "Hello?" The other end said. I smiled when I heard his voice.

Bruno's P.O.V.

 Phil and I were walking in my room when my phone started to ring. It was Adrienne. I hid my smile so Phil wouldn't see.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi there Mr. Bruno Mars." She said giggling and continued talking "Is someone ready to see Michigan with me?"

"Of course I am!"

"Okay, I'll be there in 10, I'll bring my car this time." She said laughing.  Man, I loved her laugh.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the lobby. Bye."

"See you soon Mr. Mars" she said, you could tell she was smiling the whole time.

"Where are you going?" Phil asked shocked. I forgot he was in my room. I turned around to face him. "Out."

"Out? What do you mean out? Is it with a girl?"

"Maybe, maybe not." I said smiling.

"Fine don't tell me about your mystery date."

"I'll be back later, and I'll tell you all about it." I said grabbing for my coat and heading for the door.

"You better!" Phil said leaving my room heading for his room. I laughed, shut my door and headed down stairs to wait for Adrienne. I was so excited.