Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bruno's P.O.V.

          We got back to the hotel. Adrienne walked me back inside. When we were walking through the lobby, I saw Phil coming from the elevator.

"Aye man!" I yelled. Phil turned around with a smile.

"Aye man, I was wondering when you would be back!" He said walking up to us. I looked at my watch, 10:39, wow it was getting late.

"I'm sorry mom!" I said laughing. "Where is everyone?"

"They went to a bar downtown, I was just leaving, do you want me to wait?"

I turned to Adrienne, "Would you like to join us?" I asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"No, you go ahead, have fun. It's your night before a big show!"

 I frowned. "Please? I'll buy you a drink?"

"Hmm... I don't know..."

"One drink?"

          She rolled her eyes and smiled "Fine! One drink!"

"Yes!" I shouted and did a little dance, Phil and Adrienne busted out laughing. Once I finished my dance I told Phil I was going back to my room for a minute.

"Can I come too?" Adrienne asked.

"Yea sure." With that we walked to the elevator back to my room. 

Adrienne's P.O.V.

          I walked with Bruno back to his room. I really needed to pee and it would give me a chance to freshen up. He unlocked his door but before we went in he said, "Don't mind the mess, tour life." He opened the door and waited for my reaction.

"It's not that bad..." I lied. It looked like a bomb went off in there!

"You're lying!" He said laughing.

"Okay...it's pretty bad!" I said biting my lip.

"I'm sorry" he said laughing. I really needed to pee now.

"Hey Bruno, can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah, on your left." He said pointing to doorway.

"Thanks" I quickly walked to the bathroom, more like ran. I closed the door, put my purse down, and then did my business. I couldn't of helped but feel a sigh of relief. I flushed, washed my hands, and looked in the mirror. My makeup was pretty much gone. I grabbed my purse and reapplied mascara and put on some lipstick. I looked a little better. I decided to put on a little perfume. When I was done I heard a guitar playing from the other room.

Bruno's P.O.V.

          Adrienne basically ran to the bathroom, I guess she had to go!  I laughed a little.  I paced around the room, picked up some of the mess that the guys had left.  I put on some cologne but after I did that I thought maybe she would think that I would be trying too hard.  I was just hit with a song idea so I quickly grabbed my guitar and a pen to write some lyrics down.  I played and stopped to write words or cords down, repeating the process each time.  It wasn't until Adrienne sat down next to be that I realized that she had come out from the bathroom.

"What are you working on?  It sounds great."  She asked,  she was now wearing lipstick, and some perfume.  She looked beautiful and smelled amazing.  I started at her  and examined her. "Bruno?  You there?"

"Yea sorry, you look beautiful." I said embarrassed she turned away and she was blushing.

"Thank you. Are you writing a song?"  She then picked up the notepad that I was writing on and started to read it. 

"Well I'm trying too."

"These lyrics are beautiful." Adrienne said looking at me.

"Would you like to hear?"  She smiled and nodded.  I played what I had wrote down.  It wasn't much but she seemed to of loved it.

"That was about us, our date.  Wasn't it?" I nodded shyly.  "Why didn't you talk about the kiss?" She asked now getting closer to me our noses almost touching.

I swallowed hard.  Feeling nervous, getting excited.  "It's not done yet." I croaked out now feeling her breath on my lips.  It was driving me mad. 

"Do you need some inspiration?" She asked in a seductive tone with a sly smile across her face.

I quickly moved the guitar aside letting it fall to the ground and taking my hands and cupping her face.  I kissed her passionately letting a gasp escape from her lips.  We kissed over and over each kiss became rougher and rougher. I kissed down her down from her chin, down her neck, and kissed her repeatedly on her collar bone.  She pulled at my curls and was breathing heavier. 

"Bruno..." She said my breathlessly. "Wh- What about Ph- Phil?" 

I kissed her lips again and put my hands under her shirt.  "What about him?" At that exact moment knocking came from the door. We both froze.

"Are guys coming or did you plan on fucking each other? " It was Phil.

I looked at Adrienne her face was red, full of embarrassment.  She quickly got off of me so I could get the door.

"We're coming" I yelled running to the door.  "It was my fault." I opened the door  "Sorry man."

"Are you wearing lipstick?" He asked. He then looked at Adrienne's lips, they were back to her normal color no more bright red. She quickly turned away embarrassed again.

"Phil, drop it." I hissed.  He put his hands up and smiled. "Are you ready to go?"  I asked Adrienne with a smile.  I extended my hand for her to take it.  She nodded and took my hand. 

"Let's go."  She said smiling.