Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Adrienne's P.O.V.

          I left my apartment, got in my car, and headed for Bruno's hotel. I parked my car and headed inside.

"Hey Adrienne." He was now walking towards me. I smiled at him, I love the way he says my name. When we got closer he put his arms out for a hug. I hugged him and stayed in his embrace. He smelled amazing, you could smell the after shave he was wearing and cologne. He started to pull away. I let go of him.

"Are you ready for an awesome day?" I asked smiling.

"Yes! Let's go!" We walked back outside to my car.

"I love your car, it's such a classic."

"Yeah... My Pontiac from high school." I said laughing.

"Well I love it!" We both got in, I started my car and got onto the highway right away.

"So where are we going today?"

"Well, I was thinking Mackinaw City! It's so beautiful there in the winter." "Sounds great!  As long as I am with you." He said looking at me. I was blushing like crazy at that point. Bruno Mars was falling for me, hard! And I couldn't help but think that I was too!

          On our way to Mackinaw City, we talked about his tour and how it was almost done. "I'm actually sad that it is almost done."

"Really?" I said looking at him then back to the road.

"Yeah, I love meeting all the different Hooligans and performing. The best feeling is, is when they sing the songs back to you!"

"But aren't you excited to go back home to the sun and warm weather?" I asked laughing.

"Of course! No Hawaiian deserves to be put through this!" He said point to the snow on the side of the road. We busted out laughing. Some time pasted and I pointed out our exit. "Oh you're going to love this!" I said smiling. I turned onto Mackinaw street and drove through the city. He kept pointing out all the different stores he wanted to go to. I parked the car and we got out.

"I knew you would of wanted to go to a few of these places!" I said giggling. "Where do I even start!?" He was like a kid in a candy store.

"We can go anywhere you want but we have to be at somewhere at 1:30." He gave me a look like 'what do you have planned?' I just smiled and head to the shops.

          The first shop we went to was a fedora shop. I knew he would want to go there. He was so cute, trying on literally every hat they had, asking if I liked this one. He looked perfect in all of them. He ended up buying 6 new fedoras. "What can I say, I love my hats!" He said laughing. We then went to a bunch of different clothing stores. I bought a few things, nothing special. Mostly window shopped and laughed the whole time it was perfect. I looked at my phone noticing it said 1:20. "Hey Bruno, we should get going its 1:20." He nodded and we walked down Mackinaw St. And headed to Kilwins. A candy store but specialized in chocolates.

"We're going in there?!" He asked excited.

"Yeah... We're going on a chocolate tour." His brown eyes got even bigger when I said that. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.  

          The smell of chocolates filled our noses automatically as we walked into the shop. He was looking around and didn't know where to go first. "We can look around after, I promise." I said smiling. "We need to get lined up for the tour." We got lined up and the tour started shortly after. We learned about the history of Kilwins and how it started in Michigan and now its across the country. We saw how chocolates and the fillings of truffles were made. We also saw them making fudge! Bruno was smiling ear to ear and amazed at how they made the chocolate.