Surgery

Jack's pov :

I remember watching mark try and climb up his bed and flop down on his bed and his thin hair flying everywhere. We sit there and laugh for awhile. Pain spikes my stomach again and mark ost have seen my face change from laughing to pain. "Jack what's wrong?" Ah the infamous question has been spoken. "I'm ok markimoo.ithink" I mumble the end. He has a questioning look on his face and curiosity swirls in his eyes. "What was that jack?" He gives me big brown puppy dog eyes. I want to tell him but I can't. "It was nothing go back to bed." I say and I shuffle off to bed and I get half way there and my stomach feels like it's been ripped out and us being stabbed with white hot pokers. I hunch over in pain. I feel the floor vibrate under me and I feel mark pick me up. I feel calm even though I knkw that I will die soon. "It's ok mark I'm ready to say goodbye to you all. Pa is that you and grandma." I say to where I see my grandma aand pa are floating in the sky above me smiling with their big white wings spread out and they stretch their arms out as if to left me uo to join them. (I'm not religious I swear I just wanted to add this to the story just cause.) The pain gets worse and I start to shake and everything goes black. Something I think is mark I latch on to and it sqeazes me and I relax some. Next I wake up to see dumb sluty as nurses from before rushing me some where. I fall back asleep with my stomach hurting even more than before. The next time I woke up I looked down my body to see it cut open and arms in side of it. But I couldn't feel them. My stomach had stopped hurting final. What should have scared was that I could slowly feel my heart stopping. I could feel my soul leaving my body but for some reason I felt the need to look at the door. In the little window the had in the door. I saw mark. He had panicky eyes like a child who got lost in a store. He was bouncing on the balls of his feet. His eyes where pleading for I think for me to live. I smile and I turn around and force myself back into my body. The doctors become less panick and they seem proud of themselves. When they didn't do shit. I look back at mark he stopped looking like a panicked child but he was still had a worried looking face. He was still bouncing on his toes. I could feel the doctors cutting away at my stomach and I still felt a little pain like I did back in the room. I guess the doctor's just figured out that I was awake and they put the air mask thing on my face. I feel slightly sleep but nothing else. That gas stuff never nockes me out. I look at the tv thing that some doctors are looking at and it looks like their cutting something out of I'm guessing my stomach. (Have you ever watched a video off someone cutting into some body part and it feels like their doing it to you instead. Yeah you guys know the feeling.) I hate watching videos like this they just make me feel like it's happening to me. Well I guess it is now. "Ouch, fucking ifreann!¿!" (This one means fucking hell in gaelic.)doctors seemed shocked that I could feel the pain of them cutting my stomach and the fact that I'm from ireland. "Assholes fucking!¿ fuckers máthair!¿! nimhneach sin fucking!¿!" (The first one means fucking assholes. The second means mother fuckers. The third one means that fucking hurts. I love google translate.)yelling swears at them in gaelic untell they made the pain go away. They finally made they pain go away. I felt like I was on cloud nine. But I was still awake which I'm pretty sure is illegal in some way. I keep my eyes on mark and watch the way his face changes. I force this look into my eyes to make a little message in them. It said " This sucks but I'll do this for you." I hope he got the message. For the reason I stayed was because of him and only him.

Mark's pov :

I slept for only an hour but I had another nightmare then. I got up and snuck out like a sneaky ninja. I walked/ran to the surgery hall and I checked each room window tell I found his. It made me feel like throwing up. They had two doctors digging around in his stomach. I started to bouncing on the balls of my feet worring about jack. They start to panic and jack looked like he was spacing out whicb scared me more. The worst part was that he was awake during all of this. They moved and that's when it started. He started I think cusing in gaelic I do believe. "Ouch, fucking ifreann!¿!" I started to panic that they had hurt him badly "Assholes fucking!¿ fuckers máthair!¿! nimhneach sin fucking!¿!" They fixed his I think iv drip and he calmed down and stopped going all angry irish on them. He turned his head stared at me. His eyes had that look like " This sucks but I'll do this for you." look. I hope I git the right message. I use to pride myself in reading secret messages but jack changed all of that. He made so many mixed messages and thats one of the reasons I'm drawn to him.