Thanks markimoo

Jack's pov :

(^Pic of Jackson brewer above^)

I wake up to the feeling of being held by non other than markimoo the cuddle bug. He had wrapped arms and legs around me but his dick was away from my arse which made me feel relieved. That's when it dawned on me. Today was the day where I got a good pound or two in late pappers or work sheets from non other than jackson brewer. I call this day 'work day' from all the work he gives me. I have a feelimg that some of the work is from his close friends I call his goons. I slide out of mark's arms without waking him up. I don't think he had a nightmarelast night. I wobble and hobble to the bed the other bed they added back to the room. I grab my pack of pencils and sharpener and get to work on that. I finish five pencils and wait for the stack. I wait for the stack that always shows up at twelve o'clock. It's eleven thirty-five. Ugh I'm bored and mark has started to shake. I hobble over and this time I wake him out of the reach of his fists. I reach out my hand and wipe the tear away with my hand under his chin and I wipe my thumb over the small trail of tears. "Wake up markimoo. There's no need to cry calm down." I got up on the bed and hugged him. He woke up crying into my chest. "Shhh it's alright jackiboy is here. There's no need to cry markimoo!" I cheer him up and he smiles and clutches me tighter. "Don'tleavemepleasejacki!" I hear him mubble into my gown but I don't press him. "Tell me about your nightmare anytime. I'll wait for when your ready." My smile stretches bigger and wider. I must look like an elf but oh well. I walk/hobble over to my bed with a bounce in my step. I can feel eyes boring into my back. I look over and see mark wip his eyes away to look at his hand that was shaking. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Enjoying the view back there eh ~markimoo?" Poor guy. His face turned beet red in a matter of seconds. How cruel of me. I chuckle and finish bouncing to my bed. I flop down on my back. I sit up and wait for the work load to come any minute. Aw right on cue. Jack brewer walks in with a stack of papers, mine and his. Mine are kind of obvious to tell. Mine have longer and harder words that could easily break his pea brain. He walks over and drops it on my stomach. He smirks and looks at mark. "Hey fag looks like you met the other nerd. See ya later ya fake emo freak." He turns back to me and slaps me across the face. All of my face is stinging and my stomach hurts. Damn stiches are bitches! The next thing I see is mark up and has jackson by the collar. "Don't you ever say such a thing ya big ass mama's boy." Mark's big deep rumbling voice scares me half to death. It sounds like a volcano and an earthquake had a child. The other thing that scared me was the facted that Jackson had a murderous look in his eye. "Oh yeah and whats a freakazoid like you gonna do about it huh baldie!!" Jackson grabbed mark and slammed him on the wall and punched mark in the nads. "This" Mark punched him in the nads well wheezing. Than he croutched and punched jackson straight in the voice box. Ouch I rub my neck thinking of the pain. Mark stands back up and grabs him by his hair and throws him down the hall belly first. I hope it gives him a raw belly. Mark slides down the wall wheezing and holding his nuts. (Wow late reaction much.) I hurry over to mark and fall on my knees. I lean forward and sqeaze mark in a hug. "Thank ya markimoo. That guys a total jackass. No pun intended."(yes pun intended jacki!) Mark does a deep rumble wheezy chuckle. "Yer right he is a jackass from the planet jackassery population him!" Now this made me laugh. "Hows the baby maker doin after that hmm?"I crack a smile at his face. It was priceless. Shock,happy, curiosity all mixed on his beautiful face. "Eh could be better and i doubt they'll ever make a baby. Dude look at me seriously what dude or chick would date this face!" He smiles and makes a weird puckered duck face. "I know a dude who would date ya markimoo. If ya guess 'em right you'll get a kiss." He puts his thumb on his chin thinking. "Is he irish,used to have green hair, bookworm,sitting next to me right now, is he the one I got punched in the ballz for protecting. Is his name jackiboy?" I nod. I lean forward his lips inches from mine. Then right when we're about to kiss. I move my head and kiss mark right on his nose. "JJJJaaaacccckkkk why you promised me a kiss!" I chuckle. "I did give ye a kiss ya silly willy!" I booped him on the nose and got up. He pulled me back down and grabbed my face lightly cupping my cheeks. "Fine I'll just steal one then sense your a meanie greenie!" He smiled and kissed me on the lips. It was amazing. Us kissing. It tasted like cookies,cake,and ice cream all mixed together. This kiss was my melting point (how cheese jacki!) We kiss for ten long long minutes (that's not the only long thing *wink*wink*) I curl into his side listening to the rythmic thundering beat of his heart. Mark starts to make little shapes on my bald head. I sigh as I drift to sleep nexted to this gentle gaint teddy bear named markimoo.

Mark's pov :

Jack falls asleep letting small adorable snores glide threw the air. He is so cute and wonderful. I need to plan something for him. Ooh I know I could set up a date as best as you can in a hospital. That kiss was better than I thought it could ever be. Jack was such a cutie when he thought he had the upper hand with that kiss. I'm glad I threw out that bastard brewer guy. How dare he treat my poor jacki that way. I sat here for hours just making shapes and and feeling proud for what I did. I can't wait for wade to get here so he can help me. I smile at the thought of asking jack on a date. My back starts to hurt so I shift and set jack's head so that its on the floor. I stand up and wow my nuts hurt slightly. Good punch ya sorry son of a fuck. I lean down and pick up jack shakily. I wobble to his bed and lay him down. I was planning on just laying him down and going back to my bed but jack had other plans. He had latched onto my gown and when he went down so did I. I fell with an umph and almost woke up jack. So I fix my self and cuddle him. I look over at the stack and grab the first paper *insert really hard worksheet.* Damn jack you be a smartz cookiez (yes I ment to spell it like that). The further down the pile I went the more complex it became. Wow my brain hurts just by skimming them. I wrap my arms around jack and keep my junk away from him. I like cuddling him like this. To other people it looks awkward but this felt nice. So I didn't mind much.

TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES!!!! Hi hazel here with a new chapter. Hey do you want to hear something cool. The chapter called bloody horror has 777 words in it. Also the fact that I just added him in last chapter. Hopefully soon there will be septiplier in here soon. Like dating septiplier. Ok bye guys. AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

~♡ hazel ♧