four.

Out of all of the girls that I have been with, none of them have ever made me feel as weak as Addie does. Her and I were up texting all night, making plans to meet up and also we spent a lot of time getting to know each other. She wasn't like the other girls and I knew that just by the way I was thinking of her. She made my palms sweat and my heart race with anticipation. She was beautiful and I actually wanted to get to know her mind, not just her body. I wanted to know her, I want to know her story. I also want to know why she makes me feel this way.

I heard my doorbell ring and I took a deep breath, heading down to answer the door. I turned the doorknob and I saw Addie. She was dressed up and my God, was she beautiful. "Are you going somewhere or are you coming back from something?" I asked, leaning against my door frame. She crossed her arms and gave me a smile, a smile that showed that she knows something that I don't.

"So I had a little chat with Luke." She bit her lip, my face turning pale. "He told me the things you said about me and I gotta say, I'm very flattered." She laughed.

Look I-" I began but she cut my off.

"Save it, cutie." She spoke, placing her hand on my upper arm. "Now, if I remember clearly, you wanted to see me again today, correct?" I nodded my head, her biting her lip as she wrapped her arms around my neck, her face getting closer to mine. She was standing so close to me that I could feel her breath on my lips, and I had to hold back my urge to kiss her. "Well, I'm here now." She responded, leaning in to kiss me, but pulling away right as our lips were about to touch.

"You really know how to drive a man crazy." I smirked, taking her hand into mine. "Now, it's my turn to make you go crazy, baby girl."

She bit her lip at me, making me mirror her exact movements. "Well, calling me baby girl is a great start." She laughed.

I was so distracted by her beauty, I forgot everything I had planned for us to do. I was lucky I had my wallet and my car keys, because I know I would've forgotten those, too. She really had me going and I can honestly say I have never had a woman come into my life that was both a curse and a blessing at the same time.

I unlocked the doors of my Range Rover and opened the passenger door for her, then making my way to the drivers side, pulling out of my driveway and heading into the main road. "You have a nice car." She smiled, looking at the interior.

"Why, thank you. I saved up for it myself." I spoke, making her smile.

"What do you do? Rocket science?" She asked, a laugh following shortly after.

"I work at a Mercedes dealership and I work on cars, trust me, that is a quick way to make money." I laughed.

"Don't you need, like, intense schooling for that?" She asked.

"Well, kinda, but when the dealership is owned by family, they find a way to bend rules for you." I laughed, making her smile. "What about you? What do you do?"

"Don't judge me or laugh at me, okay?" She said.

"Why would I do either of those to you?"

"Because people don't take what I do seriously." She laughed.

"I won't, I promise."

She took in a deep breath, then slowly let it out. "I'm an underwear model." She finally said, making my eyes go wide. "See! I knew you would have that reaction!"

"What? It wasn't a bad reaction, I just.. wow." I spoke, looking over at her. "That's great, I mean, you have the body for it."

She laughed, biting her lip at me. "Maybe I can do a private show for you one day."

I cannot believe this was happening. Just when I thought she couldn't get hotter, she does this. She is a sexual being, but she does it in such an elegant way. I didn't think anyone could be so perfect, that was until I met her. "I might have to take you up on that offer." I smirked, giving her a wink. I watched her cheeks blush a beautiful rose shade and it made me weak; weaker than I already was.

I pulled into a parking spot at this wonderful sushi restaurant downtown and turned my car off. "We're eating sushi?" She asked, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Kinda. We're also going to be making some." I said, getting out of the car, making my way over to the passenger side to help her out.

"That's crazy, making sushi is actually on my bucket list." She laughed, taking my hand into hers. She looked down at my hands and made a face that showed that she was impressed.

"Something wrong?" I asked, her shaking her head.

"Nope, you just have really big hands, it kinda took me by surprise." She laughed.

"I held your hand earlier, you didn't notice then?" I teased, making her smile larger.

"Nope, I was actually too distracted by those lips of yours." She smiled, making me bite my lip at her.

"Well baby girl, I can show you what these hands and lips can do." I smirked. "I mean, how else am I going to make the sushi and eat it?"

She started laughing, making me crack a smile. "That was such a bad joke, but it made me laugh so hard." She said, still laughing.

"As much as I would like to stand out here and make bad jokes all night, we should probably get in there before the sushi chef kills me." I said, leading the way to the kitchen.

"We don't want that to happen." She responded, making me laugh.

-

as our night sadly came to an end, I took her back to my place so she could get her car and head home. "I had a great time." She smiled, standing in front of her car. "Thank you for taking me on this date."

"Anything for a girl like you." I smiled, putting my hands on her hips. "So, when can I see you again?"

She let out a flirtatious giggle, putting her arms around my neck. "Whenever you want to." She responded, pulling herself closer to me. We stood in silence for what felt like forever, but not in a bad way. There was a lot of nervousness between us, we were both slightly hesitant to kiss each other, but she pulled me in, her soft lips slowly gliding against mine. My hands relaxed and slid to her butt, me grabbing it out of a force of habit. I was scared to see how she would react, but when she bit down on my lower lip, I knew it was game over for me. "I'll see you soon." She spoke, putting distance between us, but she never pulled away completely.

"You know what? you want to come inside and maybe we can have a cup of coffee or tea? I have both so you could pick whichever you prefer." I spoke, nervously laughing.

"It's getting late, I should get home." She spoke. I pulled her in for another kiss, but this one is different than the other one we just shared. It was full of passion, but also a little bit of frustration. "You know what, maybe some coffee would be nice." She said, smiling up at me.