Summoned.

SUMMONED.

It was only meant to be a game.

____________

Ouija boards have called to the curious for centuries, offering a chance to speak to the dead for guidance and closure. It's not supposed to be real, they don't actually work away from the Hollywood sets or psychics who claim to possess the power to call forth the spirits.

At least that is what Lisa believes.

When her friend Matilda decides to hold a séance for her 18th birthday party, as a chance to find out what the future holds for her as an adult, the girls have come across a book that holds more than some gibberish chant, something much more evil than they could ever comprehend.

It was only supposed to be a game and now, Lisa is left playing for her life.

____________

05/12/2013

This is my entry into Terra's Demonic Dominance Writing Contest

Check out the other entrants in my reading list : Demonic Dominance Contest

Wish me luck and this will be a little less PG than my usual stories so be aware!

xx

--

08/12/2013

Ok, so I was lucky enough to score a place in the second round! There is a new challenge within the contest now and our bad evil demon needs to 'find the light'. I'd love to hear your feedback (good or bad) so I can work on making this piece, AMA- wait for it -ZING!

Thanks!

xx

 --

09/12/2013

B I G Congratulations to @saturn137 & @Brittonshay - a tie for first place for this contest. I'm just happy with getting into the second round, so make sure you check out their awesome stories too :)