Chapter Three: Math Class Starts

"Hello class. My name is Mr.Pilon and I will be your math teacher for this semester. Please take a seat" he said very seriously.
There are 25 people in my class. All the students took their seats and remained silent. Mr pilon got up from his wooden desk and started to write on the white board. He put down a bunch of numbers that we had to put in standard form, using exponents and words.
"Please find a buddy to do this with for today. If you don't complete your work, its homework. Okay, start" He said seriously. Logan and I looked at each other instantly.
"Partners?" He asked me generously.
"Of Course!" I replied kindly.
We were the first ones done. Logan worked very well. I learned that he is VERY intelligent. Math class was done.
I walked outside of the classroom. Logan was there waiting to ask me something.
"Hey! What's your next class?" He asked curiously.
"Ummmm," I took out my paper that said what classes I take.
"Math, Science, French, and gym. So I have science now. You?" I asked wondering if he would be in any of my other classes.
"Oh! I have math, Science, Tech, and gym! So we are in the same classes for 3 out of 4 classes." He said happily.
"That's so cool!" I answered happily. We walked together to our next class... Science.