Chapter Ten: The Party

I am very excited for the party! I have half an hour before everyone shows up. I choose a dress from my closet.
This is what I'm going to wear for the party:

I change into my beautiful pink dress, and leave my hair down

I change into my beautiful pink dress, and leave my hair down. I'm so excited.
I put chips and popcorn in a bowl along with a party mix chip bag. I put some sodas on the counter.
DING DONG! I wonder who that could be😏 I say to myself sarcastically. I open the door and there I find Neha, Hannah, Emily, Hailey, and Grace.
"Hey everyone!" I greet my guests.
"Hi, we are all so excited" said All the girls. Then Ryan shows up a bit later. But where is Kial? Half an hour later, I text Logan.
"Hey Babe, where are you?" I txt him worriedly. One hour later, I get a text from Kial.
"On my way, sorry I ran late"
Then 2 mins later, he rings the door bell. I greet him and ask where he was.
"I was shopping... For you!" He handed me a necklace with a heart, one side of the heart said "Logan" and the other side of the heart said "Allie". He also handed me a pink sparkly purse, along with a bracelet that says "I❤️Shopping".
I was shocked. Logan bought me a lot of things and they were all very precious! I hug him. He kisses me and everyone watches... Including Ryan.
"Wait... Does that mean we aren't..." He says, voice full of disappointment, without finishing the sentence.
"I'm really sorry Ryan but I guess not. I really like Logan." I say guiltily.
I put on some cool music to cheer us up. Emily talks to Ryan and seems to really like him. He seems to really like her as well. Now they are dating and we are all very happy. "You're still the one" I whisper in Logan's ear while hugging him. And we Kissed.

                                                                                           The End!!!