Chapter Eight: Healed Disaster!

"Whatever, I will be at the movies at 8:00 tonight." I respond to Logan's text. I just don't want to fight. Ugh, he better apologize though or else I am gonna take a fit. (JK😜😂) what should I wear there? I think the outfit I wore at school today is still good. I have 2 hours before the movies. I might as well eat supper now. I put chicken on the BBQ. When I prepare supper, I eat it. (Obviously) By the time I finished cleaning everything up from supper, I had one hour I sit down and watch some tv. DING DONG. Wow, I wonder who that could be? I open the door to by my surprise, see Ryan.
He had red flowers in one hand and chocolate in another. He looks at me and smiled weakly.
"Hey Allie. Listen, I'm truly sorry for what happened this morning. I can't force you to do anything. I guess I was just a bit... Jealous. And I got you some flowers and chocolate because, I love you. More than you can believe." He says and smiles. That was sooo sweet. I can't not forgive him. I can feel a single, wet, tear go down my face. I was crying, crying of sweetness. I was speechless. Not sure what to say, or do.
"I forgive you. You are so sweet. Thank you soooo much" I say as he hands me the flowers and chocolates.
"Allie, I have a question. Will you go out with me?" He asked full of hope. But the problem was, what if Logan asks me out? I love both of them and I wouldn't be able to choose!
"I will think about it" I answer, calmly. And then he left.
When it was time to get to the movies, I started walking. The movies is 10 mins away so it was a walking distance. I arrived at the theatre for 8:00. Logan was already there waiting in line for popcorn and drinks. I walked up to him and hugged him tightly. I wanted to hug him forever. I never wanted to let go. He hugged me back. I started crying.
"I'm so sorry I ignored you today. I was overreacting. I'm sorry" I said apologetically.
"I'm sorry too, you know, for all that arguing over you. And I love you Very much. No matter what happens." He said sweetly.
"I love you too" I said. Then without hesitating, we kissed. It was a very long kiss. It was our turn in line for popcorn. He got me a popcorn and a coke. He got the same for himself. We went to see a romantic movie. It was very sweet. I leaned against him and we kissed a few More times. When the movie was done, we walked home together. Logan asked me a difficult question.
"Allie, Will you go out with me?" But that meant I had to choose.