Chapter Nine: I Choose...

I knew that I loved Logan more than Ryan. We hung out way more, and get along way better. In the past, Ryan always fought with me. My heart pounding in my chest, as I answered: "YES!!! I will go out with you!!! I love you very much and I think that we will be a very good couple" I said, smiling. We were both smiling. Logan leaned over and kissed me JUST like that. We were in love and I could tell that this might actually work out. When we reached my house, I said goodbye to Logan and thanked him for everything, and he said the same to me. I go into my house, sit on the couch in the living room and watch some tv. One hour later, I got really bored so I decided to start getting ready for bed. The next day at school, I see Logan, we hug and kiss. Then we go to all of our classes. It's all the same every time, except something was different in science class this time. I met some people and they are great friends. Their names are Neha, Hannah, Emily, and Grace. I've already met Hailey but she hangs out with these girls. We planned a party tonight. I will also invite Logan and Ryan. You never know, maybe he will be interested in one of those girls. I think Emily would be a great match with Ryan. When I got home, I did all my homework and decided to go to the library because it's quiet there and I enjoy reading. At the library, I borrow some Harry Potter books. I have heard that they are really good books. I also spot Neha there too.
"Oh hey Neha!" I said surprised.
"Hey! I'm So excited for the party tonight!" Said Neha excitedly.
"Yeah me too!!!" I said, not seeming to really be that interested for the party yet.
"Did you do your homework yet?" She asks.
"Ya you?" I ask.
"You Bum! I don't have time for homework!" She says professionally.
"But you are here, you have lots of time" I say confused.
"Oh, never mind why I'M here" she says kiddingly.
"I'm So excited! Tomorrow is the weekend.!!!" She adds.
"Kay bye, see ya at the party tonight Neha!" I say as I leave the library.
"Bye see ya tonight!" She says Happily.
When I get home, I go shopping for the party. I buy chips and soda and get my radio ready. I decided to invite Ryan to the party now. I knock on Ryan's door.
"Oh hey Allie! What's up?"
"Hey, oh I just wanted to invite you to a party tonight. It's from 9PM-12AM if you are interested" I said happily.
"Okay sounds good! See ya then!" He says excitedly.
"yup" I say as I walk to Logan's house now. He was only two houses down from mine and Ryan's was one house down. I knock on his door. For some reason, my heart was pounding in my chest and I was very nervous .
"Hey Logan!" I say as he opens the door, we kissed.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Oh I just wanted to invite you to a party tonight from 9PM-12AMI say hopefully.
"Of course!!! I will be there! Bye love you Babe!" He said happily.
"Love ya too bye!" I say joyfully. I'm all set for the party! I can't wait!!!