Chapter Two: Meeting Logan

When I opened those doors, I saw at least 300 people. There were too many to count! Okay, in my first Semester, I have 4 classes : Math, Science, French, and Gym! My first class is math. I put all my books and binders in my locker and take out my math binder. I head to class. Surprisingly, I'm the first one there. I'm still standing at the door for some reason. Just as I'm about to open the door, this guy comes behind me. He looked pretty cute in my opinion.
"Oh Hello! My name is Logan" he said
"Hi, my name is Allie. Nice to meet you Logan!" I replied.
"So is your first class math?" He asked kindly.
"Yeah. I'm guessing you are here for math as well?" I asked
"Yeah" he answers.
He opens the door and holds it open for me.
"Thank you!" I say after his nice gesture.
"So how was your summer?" Asked Logan, smiling as we take our seats at the far back of the class. There was still 10 minutes until class started so we had some time to talk for a bit.
"It was alright I guess. And you? How was your summer?" I ask.
"It was pretty good actually. I just moved and met this cool guy that lives on my street. His name is Ryan, he's pretty  Chill😎" he answered.
"Wait! You just moved next door to Ryan???" I asked shocked.
"Yeah why?" He asked suspiciously.
"OMG that's so cool! Ryan is also my neighbour which means you are 2 houses down from mine! What's ur street called?" I asked full of curiosity.
"It's like blowercorn or something weird like that" he answered, still confused, not understanding my point.
"That the same street as mine!!! Which means you are two houses down from mine so we are neighbours!" I explained excitedly
"Oh that's cool!" Said Logan. He didn't seem to care. Suddenly, Our great conversation got interrupted.