Chapter Five: Decisions, Decisions!

That afternoon when I got home from school, I got a text. Hmmmm, I wonder who that is😏. I thought sarcastically. I knew it was  Logan. But when I picked up my phone, to my surprise, it wasn't Logan at all. It was a text from Hailey.
"Hey Allie! Do you want to go to the mall at 4:00 PM?"
I wasn't sure what I should do because I was thinking about asking Logan to go to the movies. What should I do? I have an idea! I will go to the mall with Hailey today, and go to the movies with Logan tomorrow!
I reply to Hailey: "Sure! I will meet you at the corner of my street and we will walk from there"
"Sounds good! See you then!!!" She answered.
I have half an hour to do my homework from science then I will go. I will have just enough time!!!
I go in my book bag to look for my science binder. Wait! No!!!! This can't be happening!
Oh no! I forgot my binder at school and I have NO paper or anything! Ugh. I will have to do it tomorrow at school.😔
Half an hour later, I step outside. Its nice outside today! I walk down my driveway and see my neighbour Ryan sitting outside on a green chair.
"Oh hey Allie!" He says nicely. Ryan has always had a crush on me since he moved next door to me 3 years ago.
I kinda started to like him too, but that was before I met Logan. Now I'm not too sure who I like more. Ryan is cute, nice and goes with the flow, and Kial is Cute, kind, and always wants to impress me.
"Hey Ryan how are you?" I ask not really caring how he is or not at the moment.
"I'm good you?" He asks happily.
"Im good." I reply.
I start walking down the sidewalk when he runs after me.
"Where are you heading?" He asks curiously.
"I'm going to the mall with my friend Hailey so-" I got interrupted by Ryan.
"Can I come?' He asks full of wonder.
"So we are having a girls time" I finish.
"Oh, never mind then." He says sadly.
"Sorry Ryan, maybe another time. See ya" I say to try and cheer him up.
"Yup see ya." He says.