Chapter Seven: Ryan VS Logan

BEEP, BEEP! I woke up from my stupid alarm again. I get up and put on my new outfit; skinny jeans with my purple flowered top. I brush and straighten my hair. I decide to keep my hair down. I pour myself a bowl of cereal. Oops, I spilled milk EVERYWHERE!!! I cleaned up the milk that I spilled and have my breakfast. I brush my teeth and head outside with my book bag. As I walk out, I see Ryan and Logan arguing, but about what? Logan had just told me yesterday how cool he though Ryan was. I go closer to Ryan's house, crouch and listen to their conversation.
"SHE LIKES ME SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU SO BACK OFF!!!" I heard Ryan shout.
"Nice try bud, but I think she likes me a bit more than you" says Logan calmly.
"BULL SHIT! I'VE KNOWN HER FOR SO MUCH LONGER THAN YOU." yelled Ryan angrily.
Geez, get a life guys. I thought in my head.
"Okay listen Ryan, I don't want to fight with you right now so can you please stop?" Asked Logan.
I get up to get them to stop and start walking towards them.
"NO, I WONT STO-". Logan interrupted Ryan. "She is coming. Don't make a huge scene in front of her. She doesn't deserve that from you. Just stop." He whispered quickly as I walked closer to them by the second.
"Hey guys what's going on?" I asked suspiciously.
"TELL US! NOW!" Said Ryan loudly full of curiosity.
"I'm sorry?" I said, pretending I don't know what he means. But since I heard part of their conversation, I clearly know what Ryan meant. They were both fighting over me like I was something precious.
"TELL US WHO YOU LIKE BETTER!!! I NEEEEED TO KNOW!!!" Answered Ryan.
"Wow, great going dude, now she's not gonna like either of us" complained Logan.
"What does it matter to you guys? Who cares who I like better" I said, trying to prove a point. But seriously, why would they care? Shouldn't I care? It's none of their business, it's more of my business.
"WELL I WANT AN ANSWER BY NEXT WEEK AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER BY THEN, THEN I WILL... I WILL... IDK I WILL DO SOMETHING" said Ryan, not knowing what harm he could possibly do to me. I'm not scared of him so I don't need to worry about anything. I just completely ignore them and start walking to school. Luckily, Ryan isn't in any of my classes this semester so I'm good. Logan races after me.
"I am SO sorry about Ryan!" Says Logan, apologetically.
"Don't go and blame stuff on Him. It was you too. I heard you clearly." I said angrily. Logan knew I was mad, I could tell because he had a surprised facial expression. For the whole way to the high school, we didn't say a word to each other, and when he tried to, I ignored him completely. Idk why this was so dramatic. In math class, I worked independently instead of with him. In science, I worked independently, in French he wasn't in my class. Thank God! And in gym, I made sure we were both on separate teams. I go home and make sure Logan isn't following me this time because I'm pissed off. I go home, do my homework for math, finish my science homework from yesterday and watch tv. DING! I get a text. I don't look at the text though because I think it's Kial. Ugh, I'm going YOLO style I say to myself as I check the text. Yup, I was right. It was Logan:
"Hey are you okay? You seemed really mad at me today. Are we still going to the movies?"
OH NO! I completely forgot about the movies! I grab my phone and text Logan.