Periods

I was sitting watching Lord of the rings while Amber comes downstairs crying and slumps into my lap sobbing. I comfort her already knowing it's the time of the mouth.

"I wondered why I was craving chocolate this morning. I'm usually not that bad but I shoved a whole wispa in my mouth and a mini roll. My stomach is killing mumma mareh and I'm tiered." Amber sobbed explaining to me that she's on her period. I sighed understanding how she feels and I rub her back comforting her.

*kisses Amber's forehead and walks to Jensen as he's on the office with Misha and Jared*.
"Ok Mr look after my little nugget and I'm going to the shops. Your wife is pissing blood and having awful cramps. Cuddle her and if she starts crying hold her and tell her it's ok also put a movie on . If she wants to watch Supernatural don't complain because your a actor in the show just do what she says". I explained to Jensen as I go into mother mode as I baby Amber.

"Yes Mrs I will do what I'm told to do". Jensen said and smiles.

"Thank you mareh" Amber says as she's cuddling Jensen.

*smiles and hugs Amber quickly and kisses ur forehead* I won't be long ok ambi you'll be ok won't you ? I questioned.

"Yes I'll be fine I love you mareh." Amber smiled noticing my anxiety and that I'm worrying.

"JARED MISHA AND JENSEN LOOK AFTER MY BABY GIRL IF YOU DONT YOUR BALLS WILL GO FLYING !!! IM NOT FUCKING JOKING" I yelled joking but with a serious under tone.

*Amber laughs*"This is why you're my best friend" she explained giggling as she spoke.

*I smiled and went to the shops*

I walk in with 4 shopping bags and a pizza hut for my best friend.

I smile as I notice the excitement in her eyes as I say
"Ambi I brought you a teddy bear I made for you in build a bear and its wearing a supernatural shirt , a pair of comfortable pjs, a shirt that says Dean is mine , chocolate and cupcakes and pizza."

"I'm a spoilt best friend" Amber sequels excited. You goes threw the bags and eats the pizza knowing that it's her food and not to share.

Amber falls asleep after falling asleep, having a hot shower and puts on her new pjs. She cuddles into Jensen and I sit on Jareds lap smiling knowing iv made Amber a little bit more happily.

I place a blanket over the sleeping body and kisses Jareds cheek and cuddles back into him.

"Mareh why did you buy Amber supernatural merchandise as you could get it for free" Misha asked .

"Well Misha when supernatural came out she would go on and on about how pretty or handsome Dean is and that he's funny and shit. When she was depressed and or she was on her period shed sit me down and watch supernatural" I explained.

*Jensen blushed knowing he's her favourite character*

"So in the end everything worked out we meet the guys we would fan girl and laugh and in college math class. I remember how we'd fight who would be Mishas bestfriend but in the end up all getting on with you and I end up marrying Jared and Jensen with my bestest friend" I explained to Misha as Jared and Jensen listen.