waking up

Amber pov

I sigh as feel the autumn Sun shine threw the window. I cover my face in Jensen's chest. I look up at his sleeping body. His strong arms wrapped around my waist holding me tight even though he's fast asleep. I kiss his cheek and he losses the grip after arguing with him as he wants to cuddle all day. It's hard to resist him as hee so fucking hot and basicly sex on legs. I have to wake up Mary and Jared becase they will sleep all day and Mary cooks breakfast and she's piercing my nose again. She's a trained professional and dyes hair and is a tattoo artist.

I put on jensens jacket and walk into Mary's and Jareds bedroom. A smile appeasers on my lips as you can't see Mary at all. Jared is cuddling Mary as hes taller you can only see here long dyed hair scattered over the pillows and her legs around his waist. There's only slight differences in the two tall teddy bears , one is covered in tattoos with piercings and dyed hair and another is a little bit taller and is Jared.

I opened the curtains and hear a little movment and hissing that's probably Mary I thought. I pick up the empty pizza boxes and monster tins and walk downstairs.

Mary's pov

I stay quite as Amber walks in to wake me and Jared up. I hiss as she opens the curtains. I open my green eyes and kiss the tall cuddly moose laying on me. I play with his hair as he wakes up.

"M ... Morning baby". Jared says with his gruff morning voice.

"Morning we better get up before granny Amber poor water over us" I laugh refuring to my best friend as a old person as she complains lots and listens to this one song that was in the 1930s.

Jared takes a shower I can't join him because what happened last time Amber yelled at me. Apparently shower sex is against the rules.

I walk downstairs in jareds plaid red shirt and my underwear. I hug Amber and sleeply smile as she speaks about not putting the pizza boxes and empty tins of monster in the bin .

"Sorry mother Amber". I say to my bestfriend as she acts most the time as a mother than a friend.

"You better be missy now cook dinner and where's your pants" Amber says stearnly.

I ignore Amber as I start cooking pancakes.