Problems

A bang from the front door and the sound of doc Martins slamming upstairs made me jump as I'm home alone. The not so quite crying coming from upstairs.

I slowly walk up the stairs and along the corridor. I sign as the tears are coming from Amber. I knock the door but she doesn't answer. I take her no answering the door as come in and I open the door. I personally have no idea what is personal space so I walk into her and Jensen's room.

I look at her little body curled up in blankets, her face red. Amber notices me walking to the bed and sit next to her she timidly cuddles into me as I comfort her.

Amber wraps her legs around my waist and sits on my lap with her head on my chest as I hold her. A hour of Amber in my arms she calmed down and feel asleep.

I stood up with Amber still holding on to me like a koala bear to a tree. I walk downstairs and place her on the sofa. A little whimper came from Amber as she slept probably missing being in my arms. I kissed her forehead and walked into the kitchen and made tea and brought snacks. I placed them on the coffee table.

I picked up Amber again and cuddled her. I awwwed as she initially cuddles closer to me. I smile knowing she's safe but I'll wait till she wakes up to ask what happened.

"Mmmh where I'm I , oh hi mareh" Amber says tieredly as she woke up .

"Hey darling you came home crying and I went upstairs and you feel asleep and to keep a eye on you I brought you downstairs. Theres tea and snacks on the coffee table. Now tell me what's wrong and don't miss anything out."

"Ok and thank you Mareh. I was on the phone on the way back from the hair dresses . Jensen said hes got to go and record for interviews for season 12 and I can't go with him. As well the hair dresses fucked up my hair and I missed buying All time low merchandise and tickets." Amber explained stuttering as she's upset.

"Well mareh can sort out your hair and I know I can't go with Jared either but I thought we could go and watch all time low with Rhian, also go on a road trip. Oh and open this bag" I say smiling.

Amber smiles crying as she opens a bag full of the new line of all time low merchandise and her Manchester tickets for me , her and Rhian to see them with backstage passes.

"MAREH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH" Amber screams happily.

"No worries now no more crying and pack your fucking bags" I say and pass her suitcase.