Banta

Mary's pov

Another day wasted I guess watching victorious on Netflix with Amber. I look over towards Amber sighing out of boredom as he fangirls over a guy called Beck. I place my hands over my ears as she sings along to La boys off the show.

"RIDING THE WAVES UP IN MALIBU, THEY REALLY GET, GET TO YOU, SO LETS GIVE IT UP FOR THOSE L.A. BOYS" Amber screams along using the controller as a microphone. She stands on the sofa as its a stage and starts dancing. As any best friend does I snap chat it.

It goes quite and minutes pass by as the song finishes and Amber sits beside me yet again
"By 'give it up' do they mean have sex with them?" I ask blatantly smirking.

Amber looks at me shocked as she can't believe I just said that but truthfuly iv said worst. I'm the rude , banta silly type of friend.

"Seriously Mareh you had to ruin the show for me , that's my whole childhood!" Amber ranted ." Mareh it means there clapping or something " Amber suggested.

I laughed " firstly don't say clapping because it sounds like fapping and secondly why does the lyrics sound rude isn't it ment to be a kids show" I ask giggling.

"Mary it's a kid show so shush unless it's one of them kids shows that gave dirty meanings behind stuff that you don't get ad a kid and the parents laugh at. But me watching it as a kid would explain my rude side" Amber explains secretly finding me funny when I'm cheeky or dirty minded .

"You have a good point for once little loser " I giggle patting my weirdo friends head and I go and grab more snacks not to share though. Singing really loudly off tune to one of the advents in the tv I bumb into the short cuddly Misha.

Me , amber, Jensen and Jared live together but most the time Misha comes over to hang out witch I love as he's stupid and we always cause trouble.

"What you guys watching" Misha asks shoving a massive amount of sandwich in his mouth , gagging on it .

"Well how well you'd suck dick M too be truthful you would be awful. Well your all ready deep throating that sandwich" I say smirking. Soon as I say that misha starts choking on the sandwich and starts laughing.

"Sorry no filter , where watching victorious" I say rolling my eyes
"Again really she's addicted to that show, feel bad for Jensen though coz she's already married to that beck feller " I say giggling.

"Yeah poor Jensen amb has been addicted to that punk for over a week now " Misha says laughing

I grab snacks "come on join us so I don't go more insane" I say almost begging as I can't deal with watching the show alone just with Amber.

"Sure just give me a second " Misha replied smiling happy he was invited.

-10 minutes later

With my head against Mishas lap on a pillow I look up at him.

"Oi Misha why goes cas always wear trenchcoats " I wondered slightly curious.

"Well um I'm not ..... Erm sure really" He replied scratching his head.

"Well misha why tell me" I persisted asking .

"Um I dont know" Misha said quietly.

"I see why Dean calls Cas a baby in a trenchcoat, you're tiny" I laugh when he stands up, standing next to him and being the same height.

"Mary, stop teasing Misha!" Amber complained getting annoyed at me but not being serious.

"Look at his pudgy cheeks!" I start poking them, finding enjoyment out of annoying him. "Your so adorable" I smile poking his face

"Mary, stop it pleeeeeeeease" he laughs, clearly ticklish. I sit on his lap poking his face and tickling him laughing evily.

Just then Jensen and Jared walk in looking extremely confused. "Amber, stop playing Victorious! That Beck guy annoys me, he's a ugly punk wanna be" Jensen frowns, walking over to her sighing.

"Only because he's hot.. But don't worry sweetie, you're even more beautiful than him" Amber grabs his face and kisses him, putting her hand on the back of his head.

I mock Amber and Jensen

I start gagging, pretending to throw up.

"You're in a right mood, Mary" Amber laughs. "Too right I'm a sassy princess bitch"

"Oh yeah, Jensen, why does Castiel, on the show, obviously, wear a trenchcoat?" I question wanting someone to answer me.

He furrows his eyebrows whilst Amber adoringly looks at him doing something so simple. "I.. Erm.. Huh.. Jared? Do you know?"

"In case it gets cold..?" Jared says looking at me and picks me up off mishas lap.

"He wears it in the summer" I laugh. " I seriously need to know this answer guess I'm going on tumblr"