"Everything I do , I do it for you"

I stand in the kitchen mixing up some hair colours up from me and Amber. As I'm doing this Bryan Adams, everything I do comes on. 

Jared walks in as this song comes on and we end up singing and dancing.

"Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there
You'll search no more".

I smile and look up at the tall moose and kiss him softly. Amber walks in gaging at the scean in front of her.

"Shut up and sit down I'll dye you faded galaxy hair" I say rolling my eyes.

Amber sits down on the dining room chair that I placed in the kitchen. I blush her long hair and start sectioning off parts of her hair to bleach. I coat Ambis long hair in bleach as she speaks about what all time low merchandises she wants.

"Mareh you know what I find funny is that you are covered in tattoos, have piercings on your lips , noes, eyebrows, ears and even your nipples. Also you have your hair dyed crazy and your dating that moose idiot that isn't punk at all" Amber says with a little giggle.

"Mmh that is funny but he's just perfect and doesn't care that I'm a punk rock potato and he loves my piercings , tattoos and hair. He also understands that my business is basically hair, tattoos and piercing salon . " I explained.

"You love him don't you mareh " Amber questioned with a little smirk.

"I'd be a bad wife if I didn't love him you idiot Of course I love Jared Amber" I laughed .

I washed Ambers hair as we listened to 5 seconds of summer. I dried her hair and applied the dyes to her bleached hair. I applied a dark blue on top to make a shadow root. Then applied the lighter hair dyes down to the tip.

After I styled ambers hair she bursted out crying as she loves her hair and pulled me into a massive hug.