Losing The One Friend I Had

I slowly walked down the short hall of our one story house, and towards Albany's room. The door was locked and I heard him screaming. I panicked. Was my mom in there? Is she hurting him? These thoughts put me to rage. I pounded on his door.

Me: "ALLLLBBBBBAAAAANNNNYYYY!!!! OPEN THE DOOR! HURRY!!!!"

Albany opened the door with a wide smile.

Albany: "KangaJeru! P-Pa-Pawker is here!

He was screaming in excitement. I look up to see my boyfriend, Parker, with a blanket wrapped around his bare chest like a cape, and a blowup sword in his hand. He blushed at me, embarrassed of his appearance.

Parker: "We were just playing Link VS Meta Knight..."

He smiled shyly. I love it when he gets all shy. I noticed Albany was wearing his elf costume that a church women made him on Christmas, and my long green beanie to look like Link's hat. That beanie was so long on him that i stopped on his lower back. I loved to see Parker playing with my brother, he was the one person that took care of him, other than me.

Me: "Well, playtime is over boys. Albany guess what?"

Albany: "Chicken butts!" he giggled.

Me: "Noooo. We get to leave Mommy and go far far away to a place called, California. Ok?

Albany: "Zoo wee mama!"

Me: "Pack all of your clothes in this suitcase and then I will come back to help pack your toys."

Albany: "Go! Go! I must complete, Secret Mission: Pack Up!

Parker and I walked back to my room. He instantly slammed the door and grabbed me by the waist. Hs started dry humping me from behind.

Me: "Parker what are you doing?!"

Parker: "You're leaving in the morning, right?"

Me: "Yeah? So? Get off!"

Parker: "Before you go to Cali, and get swarmed by all of the guys there, lemme get a goodbye fuck."

Me: "No! You know I want to wait til I get married! Why are you acting like this?"

Parker started to breathe down my neck, I shuttered. He pushed me onto my bed all while smashing our lips together. He tasted like weed.

Me: "Parker! Did you get high tonight?!"

Parker: "Yeah, bitch. First time is the best time."

Parker never cursed at me. He was so sweet and kind and gentle. He always respected me. I know his family was stressing him out over college scholarships and stuff, but I didn't know he hit his breaking point. He knew he could always talk to me and not rely on drugs to support him. I pushed him off of me.

Me: "Get out! NOW! Come back when you get your head right."

Parker stumbled out of my room without saying a word. I guess a little bit of respect was still there. But I had still just lost my best friend.