Opening Up

"Ohhh… yes… you like that Jeru? Oh yeah come to Daddy! Yes! Yes!" I almost screamed. There was Jaden, in my bed, jacking off to me. I am going to cut his dick off. I casually walked into the room without him noticing me. I went into the bathroom (yes there is a bathroom in the attic), took a shower, and put on a tank top and basketball shorts. When I came out Jaden was scrubbing down my mattress.

"You didn't…" I was disgusted

"I did…" he said winking at me. I ran to the bathroom to barf. After i washed my face and brushed my teeth again I saw Jaden going through my closet.

"No! Stop Jaden, please!" I ran in front of him and slid the door to the closet shut,but it was too late. He held a plain tee shirt with a piece of tape marked green. In his other hand was my favorite beanie, labeled tie dye rainbow. I ran to my bed and started to cry. Jaden just stood there confused.

~Jadens POV~

I was so confused! Why isn't she mad at me for jacking off to her? And why are her clothes colors labeled? Why is she crying? Did I do something? So many questions that would never be answered. I try to walk over to her and comfort her,but she pushes me off. I decide to back off of her until she cools down. About 15 minutes later she takes a deep breath and starts to tell me her story.