A Perfect Encounter

~Princeton's POV~

I had just left the corner store to buy snacks for the guys and I. We were going to the boardwalk fair down near the beach and because food was mad expensive I got us our own. I bought onion rings for Prod, Skittles and sour patch watermelons for Roc, gummy bears and Doritos for Ray Ray, and Swedish Fish and a couple packs of Oreos for me. I also brought Arizonas for all of us. I was putting my changes in my bag when and running through the rain to find my car when...

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I accidentally ran right into some girl over. She got up and brushed off her already dirty, white jeans. The hood of her raincoat fell of while she was standing up. Damn, she is gawgeous! I thought in my head.

"Damn shawty, you iight?" I didn't mean to be rude but apparently she took it that way. The girl just rolled her eyes and tried to push past me.

"Hold up, gi--"

"I have a name..."

"Then tell me it!" I didn't mean to yell but damn I wanted to get to know this sexy chica.

"It's Jeru, Princeton."

"Oh so you know who I am? Wait, Drew? As in the boys name? Cuz i don't play wit no transgender shit no offense..."

"First of all, Jeru as in Jerusalem. And second, obviously I know who you are! Hey, whats wrong with trans genders?"

"Cute name for a gorgeous girl." I totally ignored her question"

~Jerusalem POV~

At first Princeton seemed like a jerk. But as we got into conversation he was so sweet and adorable. Apparently he was on his way to some "boardwalk fair" thingy that he said was really fun and hosts an amazing party til 3 AM. He had a car, it was raining, and I needed a break from stress so I decided to go with him. We hopped into his white Range Rover truck and sped off