The Cave: Part 1

As Columbia and I walked to what they call, The Cave, I was overwhelmed with inspiration. There were so many pictures I took before I even got to there. Graffiti covered walls and fire hydrants, urban fashion shots, and skaters. I've always wanted to learn how to skate, I looked longingly at the skate park.

"I could teach you if you want..."

I looked behind me and saw Jaden standing there shirtless in all his glory. He was already carrying his skateboard. It was so creatively decorated on the bottom that I just had to snap a picture. He smirked at me as I just stood there, unable to speech. Columbia came to my rescue, grabbing my arm and pulling me away quickly.

Columbia: "No thanks, Jay. Maybe later we really gotta go, bye!!!"

--Jaden's POV--

I watched Jerusalem walk away. Damn she was fine. Not only did she has ass, hair, and eyes, but her personality was great. But I swear I am such a jerk sometimes.

--Jerusalem's POV--

Columbia and I rushed into a dark alley. She seemed kinda freaked out being in this poor, broken neighborhood, but it was just like New York to me. I guess the Projects are everywhere, even this extremely wealthy, fabulous city. Columbia pushed a huge crate to the left. Behind the crate lie the most beautiful place I've ever seen. The Cave.