Princeton's Girl for a Night

When we stepped out of the Range Rover, it had stopped raining. The ground was wet and reflecting the moon in a puddle. I grabbed my Nikon 300 from out of my bag and laid belly down on the wet cement, just so I could take the picture. When I stood up I ended up with a perfect picture, but extremely wet clothes. I almost forgot Princeton was there. I turned around and he was checking me out, biting his lip. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks burn up.

"You really have a passion for photography don't you?" he said. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was checking me out.

"Yeah, I guess. I just see things others don't." I felt really hot and nervous, even though I was wet and cold. He noticed and guided me back to the car.

"Get in so you can warm up. I'll find some clothes for you." OMG Princeton is mad sweet!

"Thanks but I really don't want to be  bother." But it was already too late. He passed me some really big clothes. I motioned for Princeton to go away so I could change. He smirked and leaned against the trunk of the car, playfully peeking in. I laughed and threw my shoe at the trunk's window, scaring the crap out of him. I laughed the whole time I got dressed. I walked out of the car with a giant white sweatshirt on, the shirt was wide at the shoulders so I also had a black tank top under, dark skinny jeans, the red beanie l had on all day, white low top converse, and a chunky metal chain necklace. The sweatshirt smelled like Axe, cigarettes, and cherry Starbursts. So basically it smelled like what would be seen in the perfect picture. "I like your taste, but what up with the girl jeans and necklace?" His smile dropped and he shuttered in a joking manner. "Crazed fans give me their stuff all the time especially when we toured... good ol' times..."

~Princeton's POV~

Shawty look fly wearing my shirt. I can't wait to take it off her... Nah Prince don't play her like that. Jeru isn't like any of hoes. I actually feel something for her. I mean, we've only known each other for an hour yet I feel like she is already aclose friend. I took a deep breath, grabbed her hand, and sighed when she didn't let go.

"How 'bout you be my girl for the night?" She smiled and we walked towards the colorful lights of the fair.