Reuniting with my Nightmare

"No, no, no, no!" I screamed at Archer. "Please! Just let me give you a ride! It's the least I can do after... you know.." his face softened. "No! You ruined my life! I hate you!" Archer flinched and clenched his fists. He went from sad to angry rage in a matter of seconds. He slammed me against his car. Then he punched the metal right near my head. "You don't think I regret what I did, every day?!

¡Lo siento! ¡Amé tú! ¿No crees que me arrepiento de todo lo?"

(I'm sorry. I loved you. You don't think I regret everything?)

"This still doesn't fix anything! I still need to put more effort in EVERYTHING I do. Just so I don't make a fool of myself!"

I took off my beanie and ripped out a piece of tape on the inside the said "Red" in Sharpie. I stuck it on his arm, which was still next to my face. We both started to break down and cry. I ended up taking his offer of a ride to my house. The ride was silent other than a sniffle here or there. After the ride I thanked him and got out with out another word. Everyone had gone to bed, but I didn't really know who everyone is. My step mom picked us up from the airport, and by the time we got to the house all of my new siblings had gone to bed. Shit! I was supposed to meet them tonight! Oh well. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. Trekking up the stairs, I noticed how big the house was. There were at least four stories, and I was lucky enough to be on the top. I had a room in the attic, but I didn't mind. It has tons of space for my art and photography, plus I decorated it with twinkling Christmas lights and lace covered jars with candles in them. When I turned on my lights, I could not believe my eyes!