o n e - c u d d l e

"Come on Daddy, please!" Connor whined.

Ever since Blue Neighborhood came out officially. Troye has been working nonstop. Trying to organize a small tour since his album just came out and not a lot of people know of him. Recording remixes of his own songs, even revisiting some of the ones from his very first EP.

Troye looked down at Connor. He had a blanket gripped tightly in one hand and Mr. Owl in the other. Troye gave him a tired smile and shut his laptop. He needed a break from staring at a screen almost the entire day.

"Sure thing little one," Troye gets up and picks Connor up. 

Connor sighs in content. As he snuggles into his caregivers shoulder. He missed this. Troye had barely left his laptop. There were nights where Connor had tucked himself into bed. Connor didn't mind he got to go to bed whenever he wanted, but eventually it got boring and all he wanted was to cuddle next to his daddy.

Troye opened the door to the room they both share a placed Connor on the bed. Connor did a little giggle jumping under the cover. Troye went and grabbed the remote and got comfortable under the sheets before Connor wrapped himself around the taller man.

"I'm sorry baby boy, I shouldn't be ignoring ad much as I have." Troye says running his fingers through Connor's hair.

Connor snuggles further into Troye's chest. "It's 'kay, I just really missed you."

"And I've missed you too Con, but that's the thing little one I shouldn't need to miss you in our own house."

Connor kissed the tip of Troye's nose. "You just busy daddy."

Troye smiles as Connor lied back down on his chest and started to draw invisible circles. It was things like this that made him question why he deserved someone like Connor.

"Daddy?" Connor says.

"Hm."

"I loves you, and I loves you very much."

Troye smiles kisses into Connor's hair. "I love you too Connie. I promise to spend more time with you okay. Now go to sleep."

Connor yawns. "Night night, daddy."

xxx

short chapter since it's the first and i needed something to start the story.

but hey back at it with your fav cg/l couple written by (at least i think i am) your favorite bean... me.

lol.

but as always i hope you enjoyed this short chapter. tell me your thoughts so far and what you expect for the story cause i always love them 😊.

later loves!

-serria

qotd: how excited are you for the sequel

aotd: excited... hehe.