t h i r t e e n - s a d

People stared.

It didn't matter if he was acting little or not.

People would still stare.

It has been a week and Connor wasn't doing any better. He stayed in little space and wouldn't get out of it. If they were in public Connor stayed close to Troye, looked down at the ground and didn't say a word. News articles and videos with his face as the thumbnail were everywhere. Even though he logged out of ever social media possible the media still manged to show Troye the reactions and comments about this entire thing.

He hadn't slept in days and the days he does manage to get sleep Connor screaming with a nightmare wakes him and he stays up the rest of the night to make sure he doesn't have it again. 

"Daddy?" Connor said, it was one of the nights he couldn't sleep.

"Mhm." Troye said running his hands through Connor's hair.

"Do-do you hate me?" 

Troye leans over and turn on the lamp on his bedside. "Where on earth did you get this question from?"

Connor starts to play with the strings of Troye's hoodie, almost ashamed that he asked the question. "It's just that lot of your fans are say-."

"Hey," Troye said grabbing a hold of Connor's face. "You are way more important to me than people that call themselves my fans. I'd rather be with you than making music."

Connor's eyes widened. "But you-you love music."

"I also love you." 

Connor's eyes widened again. "You do?"

Troye tilts his head. "Would I be here if I didn't?"

Connor did a small smile before cuddling into his caregiver. Troye pulled Connor close and rubbed soothing circles into his back. What is happening took a toll on Connor. He never asked if Troye loved him, he just always knew. Connor didn't hold his hand when they were out in public he barely even said a word when they were in the safety of their own home. His smiles and giggles can only hide so much. Troye wasn't stupid.

Troye could feel small fist grip at his sweatshirt pulling him closer. It was something Connor did when he was asleep. Before Connor found it adorable but now it worried him. Was he gripping at him cause he wanted him closer?

Or was it to shield him from that hate of the world?

xxx

i'm upset.

my plan was to go to my grandparents cause i rarely see them cause they leave two hours away but i had to stay because my parents need me to babysit. i'm barely not even babysitting i just have to make sure he gets in bed, im pretty sure my stepbrother can manage that. 

sorry had to do a mini rant.

guy this story might be ending soon / ; 

although i may or may not be going on that break i said i would be going on. i mean i might but it not might be as long as i originally planned. i was typing chapter one of forbidden and i was thinking i can't just not write this without posting.

speaking of posting can we talk about home my updating schedule went out the window.

and can we also talk about how @/-ilysb voted for the prologue of forbidden, i lowkey fangirled. 

okay, okay i'm done.

later loves!

-serria

qotd: how are you guys

aotd: honestly, i feel really good ( :