e l e v e n - h o u r s

"I've never seen her act like that." Connor says picking up the broken vase. 

Katie looked upstairs where Alexis was most likely blowing up to Troye. "Me neither, she's usually so calm."

Katie went back to picking up the other broken vase. It's weird, Alexis went to happy and giggly to threatening and possessive. Yes, Katie is Alexis little as well as her sub but even when it came to that she was calm about it. It's not like Alexis has anything to worry about. Katie only swings one way and that way is Alexis' way. 

"I think I should go talk to her." Katie drops the broken pieces of the vase into the trash and heads upstairs.

xxx

"What gotten into you back there? You've never blown up like that, at least not from what I've seen." Troye said as he watched his best friend pace back and fourth.

Alexis always told Troye that she had a temper, he never really believed her because he didn't have a reason to. Now he does, and her temper is a scary thing.

"I don't know, I just saw how he was looking at her.... and how she called her baby girl and delicious. It made me want to punch him.... repeatedly." Alexis said. 

Troye got up and walked over to Alexis. "He's just trying to get inside your head, don't let him do that."

Katie peeks her head around the door. "Um, could I speak to Alexis...alone." She said biting her lip.

Troye's eyes widened. "Yeah, yeah I should-I should probably check on Connor and see if he needs help picking up those vase pieces anyway." Troye says before leaving the room. 

Alexis tucks some hair behind her ear and folds her arms. "How much of it did you hear?" She says sitting down. 

"Enough," Katie says sitting down next to her.

"I'm sorry, I swore and I know you don't like it when people swear but I was just...I was just so mad when I saw him put his hands on you and called you those pet names. You're mine and I was afraid that he was going to take you, my precious baby girl away." Alexis says her eyes glistening with tears.

"Where is this coming from?" Katie said, all of a sudden her voice went hush.

"Her name was Amanda," Alexis began. "She was the little I had before you. When I was with her I did everything she asked for. It was my first relationship like this let alone with a girl and I wanted her to feel loved. There was this guy, he started flirting with her and I lashed out on him like I did to Jacob. I didn't even now she was bisexual, I woke up the next day to find that everything I ever gave her was gone...she left me."

"Alexandria Love Martinez, you don't ever ever have to worry about me leaving you. Whoever this Amanda girl is was crazy for leaving someone like you, alright? I love you."

Alexis smile and hugs Katie. "I love you too."

Katie smile and rubs a circle into Alexis' back. "You do know you have to put money in the swearing jar when we get home, right?"

Alexis rolls her eyes. "Yes, I know."

xxx

"It's weird seeing you like this." Katie says sitting down in front of her brothers jail cell.