Betrayal

Sybertha's P.O.V

I watch them leave the cabin as I sit in a chair thinking about how I will destroy Matt and Kiara. "You know they will murder you right?" I turn to see my brother Clark standing in the door way. I groan looking away "Yea yea who cares.. as long as I clear my name and Matt and Kiara are stopped." He chuckles entering the cabin and sits next to me. "Man Matt's an ass , ever since he came along Kiara has been such an idiot. He's just using her and she doesn't see it." I smile as if he understands me and then I stand up as I turn to see Matt in front of me. "Hello Sybertha." he grind tossing Matt in to the wall and grabs my neck. I sigh breaking his grip off my neck as he gasp at disbelief. I throw him in to a table as it breaks to pieces and I walk over to him slowly. "I've been saving my strength.. don't ever think you are stronger then me. EVER." I walk to Matt helping him to his feet as I sit back down. "What do you want low life?" Matt stands up brushing himself off and walks over. "I just wanted to see what the brothers were up to." Clark grabs Matt's leg tossing him through the wall as he hits a tree. "Don't catch me by surprise asshole." Matt scoffs as he gets off the tree walking back in. "Noted.. but how's your cousin Jimmy?" I growl at Matt grabbing his neck slamming him against the wall. "You have to stop! you can't kill him or all hell will break loose." Matt grabs my hand gasping for air as I let go. "Well.. I do what I want.. so how did your encounter with him go?" I try to think of a story then stare at Matt. "Well??" he rushes me and I scoff as I begin to tell him how it went. "long story short..." I tell it from Destiny's point of view.

"He turned to see eyes glaring at him as he stumbled backwards. "who.. who are you?" he managed to choke out . "I am Sybertha" He glared at Sybertha with his ocean blue eyes trying to read his thoughts. "You can't read them , silly I'm not like any other" Sybertha's eyes darkened as his face turned pale and he snarled at Jimmy. With one leap Sybertha latched on to Jimmy and everything darkens."

"So that's how it happened?" I nod with a weak smirk. "Then where's Jimmy??" I think for a while then breath out slowly. "Near the old oak tree." Matt smiles showing his hideous teeth. "That's near the middle of the forest." I nod as Clark glares at me then Matt. "Clark go check on Jimmy please.." He groans at my request but leaves anyway. "Well I'll just go get ready for the party." Matt laughs while disappearing out the door as I sigh and fall to my knee's . "You can come back in now." I look to see Clark walking in slowly. "Now you know you were lying that's far from what happened." I smirk standing up. "But he doesn't know that" Clark grins. "Ok so how do you plan on saving them." I give an unsure face and stare at Clark. "I think you mean we." He groans glaring at me. "Nope I refuse to help you ." I get on my knees begging him. "I'll do your chores for a month just plleeeaasee." He groans rubbing the back of his head. "Fine.." he sighs and walks out the door as I follow him. "We have to act fast though..." I glare at him as if I didn't already know that and I speed off with him following me. "Let's get to the middle before Jimmy an his friends or they won't have a chance."