The battle (pt. 1)

We are almost to the middle of the forest as I run into Sybertha and his friend. "Hey Jimmy.. this is my brother Clark he is going to help us in the battle... look don't make it obvious that I'm on your team though I'm fooling them ok?" I nod as I watch Sybertha disappear in the tree's and clark follow him. We finally make it to the middle as I look around and see nothing but tree's. A bird flies over head and lands on a branch. Another one walks up in front of me. I grab my dagger out my pocket as it turns into Kiara. "You are really stupid aren't you?" I turn to see Destiny and Aris being held by Matt and Sybertha. I turn back around and see Matt and Kiara glaring at me. "I- I thought you were the good ones??" I start to stumble back as Matt launches at me and misses. Kiara follows up throwing me into a tree. I fall to my knee's standing up as Kiara grabs my dagger tossing it to Matt and grabs my neck. "Want to do this the hard way or easy way?" I gasp as I kick her in the chest and she drops me. I grab her neck slamming her to the ground and then is thrown off by Matt. I hear a screech as I turn to see Matt with the dagger in Sybertha's back. Sybertha falls to his knees dissipating. I feel my rage rising as I charge at Matt and punch him sending him into a tree. I grab him off the tree breaking a branch and stabbing him with it. I gasp as he kicks me and falls to his knees pulling the branch out holding his chest as the hole heals. I turn to see Kiara as she kicks me hard knocking the breath away as I fly into a tree. She starts to charge at me as I focus on her. She lets out a screech falling as I stare her down using my brain to melt hers slowly. Matt charges and I stare at him as he falls to his knees screeching also. I notice Destiny run up behind Matt slicing his head off and Aris does the same to Kiara. I groan falling as my brain starts to hurt. I look around as I feel uneasy then I notice Kiara and Matt's heads regrowing on their bodies. I stumble back as Matt stands and tosses Aris through the air in to a tree knocking her out. Kiara punches Destiny knocking her out with one clean shot. I stare in disbelief wishing Sybertha hadn't been killed. They start to walk toward me laughing as I notice my daggers next to me and I grab it stabbing Matt and kicking Kiara in the head breaking her neck. I run fast knowing I only have a couple seconds before they start to come after me. I run back to the cabin looking for something to defend myself with as I turn to see Sybertha standing there as he glares at me then Clark appears behind me. They grab me and knock me out as everything goes black I hear a few words being mumbled..

"You pretend to be Jimmy as I take him and his friends to the cave to heal.. Clark please hold them off until I get the dagger for Jimmy..."

I wake up looking around as my vision is blurry and I notice someone run over and whisper in my ear. "It's ok.. just rest I'm doing my plan."I nod slowly laying down letting out a huge breath and falling asleep slowly.

~thoughts~ What is his plan? At least I can rest peacefully... What about Destiny .. and Aris?.. they are probably fine .. just rest...

I wake up again as I feel great and I look to see Aris and Destiny still sleep as I walk to the outside of the cave and see an explosion come from the middle of the forest as the impact sends me flying back into the wall. "WTF WAS THAT?!?" I wake up Destiny and Aris as I turn and gasp dropping my dagger and falling back.