Training

I stare at my mom as she grabs things and packs our bags. "What was that?!" She glances at me and sighs. "One of Sybertha's minions .. look pack your things we have to go." I stare at her and start packing slowly. "Who's Sybertha?! What septar was Brad talking about?! What was that thing in my room!!??" She stops packing and grabs my arm sitting me down. "Sybertha's an evil demon that is pressed over you and convinced that you are the dopple ganger .. prophet says that you are and now he wants what he believes you have." I stare at her.. "Dopple ganger?? whats that? .. what do I have that he wants?" She finishes packing "Come on we are going to a friends house ... and I'll explain there." I grab a bag and nod my head as I hear the words echo once more..

"He isn't safe here but I can't make him move or it will get worse.. he just has to start his training and learn to control his powers as I try to reason with Sybertha and beg him not to kill Jimmy... if he kills Jimmy the curse is broken but the consequences of the broken spell could kill us all..."

I start to get worried and sweat as I hear these words over and over. I turn to hear a scream then my mom disappear from sight. "MOM !!!" I run towards the car and notice the gps is already set and I drive to her friends house. I bang on the door until a man opens up and looks around then pulls me inside. "Jimmy I've been waiting for you and your mother.. where is she?" I stutter choking on my words. "I- I don't know" The man grabs a device and turns it counter clock wise then opens the door and places it behind a bush. "What's that?" I watch him walk in the house and lock the door. "It's so they can't hear us." I look around and then glare at him. "They who?" He mummers something as he grabs a knife. I notice it's the same knife my mom used to kill Brad. He also grabs a bottle of the same liquid and motions me towards the basement as he opens a chamber that leads to weapons and other things I've never seen before. "Whats all this for?" He glances at me and then stands there for a while as I hear a voice echo in my head.

"I know you can read minds. You hear the voice echoing don't you? It's your talent and the knifes I have are daggers.. they are used to kill paranormal figures like Sybertha and Brad. We haven't been able to kill Sybertha because it takes a certain dagger that I haven't obtained yet. He want's your talent and your talent is sealed inside of a septar that is inside your body. He has to kill you to get it if you were wondering. You can control this talent and I'll show you how."

I realize my mouth was open the whole time and I close it starring at him. "How did you know?... whats your name??" He grins and tosses me a dagger. "I'm Matt your guardian. Your mother told me to watch after you and if Sybertha started to come for you to teach you what I know." I look at the dagger and put it in my bag. "So what do I have to learn?" He looks at me. "First learn to not put your weapons away and second think fast" He launches two sphere like objects at me and I duck watching them hit the wall an explode. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!?" He grins and walk over to my bag taking the dagger out and hands it to me. "Use it and stay alert" He pulls out a controller and pushes a button as these creatures come out from doors in the wall. "What the..." I notice they look just like how Brad looked and they start to fly towards me. I duck and turn around looking at it. "USE THE DAGGER" I hear echo in my head. I watch as one launches at me and I slice it's head off with the dagger. It screeches and dissipates. "Good job now grab the sphere from in the corner and put it on it's chest. Blow it to bits" I duck as it flies toward me and run to grab the sphere as it flies in front of me knocking the bomb on the floor. I cut it's arm and listens to it's screech as I grab the bomb and launch it at the creatures chest. It starts to fly toward me then explodes. I turn breathing hard and see Matt smiling. "You're a natural .. now I need you to continue to go to school and stay as vigilant as possible until I can figure out how to find your mom and the dagger." I nod my head and put the dagger in my pocket as I follow him upstairs. "You can stay here out of harms way." I throw my bag on the bed "Thanks." I turn and sit on my bed as he walks downstairs.

~Thoughts~ "Why is this happening and what am I going to tell Destiny.. He said continue with your regular life so.. I guess I won't tell her.. Well not now.."