Party Time

"Hey Destiny" I walk over to her locker as she closes it and smiles. "Hey Jimmy.. You still coming to the party right?"

~Thoughts~ "Fuck I forgot all about that.."

"Of course I am. Wouldn't miss it." She hugs me and hands me a slip of paper "See you there" I watch her run off down the hall mesmerized by her hair flowing and then look at the paper.

~thoughts~ "What's this?.."

I open the paper. "Awww yea." I do a little dance as I pull out my phone and put Destiny's number in my phone. I walk to first period as I see Destiny trying out for Cheerleading. I concentrate as I hear them talking.

"Ok girls line up to tryout. You have to do a backhand spring. Land in a split and all work together to make a pyramid as one flyer will perform a trick of their own choice" "May I be the flyer?" "What's your name?" "Destiny" "Ok Destiny sure" "READY !! OK"

I stop listening as all I hear now is feet and I watch Destiny hit the split then go on top of the pyramid as she makes a half turn backflip and lands it. I see them sending people away as I start to listen again

"We only have three last spots.. Destiny your in , Rebecca sorry hun , Alice your in . Britney your in and the rest I'm sorry but you all did wonderful."

I smile as I see Destiny walking then disappear in the locker room. I run to my locker and grab my football clothes then head to the field. "AYE JIMMY YOU MADE IT!!" I smile as I meet up with Matt and my other friend Jerry. "Hell yea I made it dude." I walk to the locker room and put my gear on then my jersey and get on the field. "Ok I'm trying out for quarter back lets run this" The coach makes teams and then we get in the positions we are trying out for. I launch the ball to my right as Matt catches it and makes the touchdown. I pat him on the back as we start again and this time Jerry makes it. My team wins 24 to 15. The coach chooses some of the other teams players and then my team as the football team for the year.

~party time~

I walk in the house and look around as I hear music blasting and see people talking and making out and some dancing. I walk in a little further as I see Destiny. "Hey Dest-..." She turns around in a black body dress and her hair is really curly and her eyes sparkle when she see's me. "Hii" She smiles at me and I smile back. "You look gorgeous." She blushes then pulls me on to the dance floor as we start dancing together.

~Thoughts~ "oh my god yessss"

I put my hand on her hips as she starts grinding on me. "You can really dance" She giggles and grabs my hand pulling me over to the punch bowl. "thanks." She starts to drink some punch and we start dancing for an hour or two.

~two hours later~

We are totally drunk and making out in a corner. I pick her up and carry her to a room as I lay her on the bed and we're kissing. I undress her and put the condom on. "Wait.. are you sure?" She grabs my face and kisses me. "Yes.." We have passionate sex until I make her orgasm and then I orgasm as I lay next to her as we fall asleep cuddling.