Discovery

"Troy!!" i ran towards my old friend from football camp as he gets out his new Mercedes. "Jimmy dude wassup?" He punches me in the shoulder locking his car. "Aye you trying out for football this year or soccer?" He glares at me and I hear a small voice echo "football". "oh well cool I'm trying out for football also." His face expression switches. "dude .. I didn't even say which one yet, but yes football.. I'm choosing football" I stare then glance behind him to see Emily walking over. "theres your girlfriend." I whisper letting out a chuckle. he punches me then turns to greet her. "Hey baby" Emily stops in front of him and glares at me. "Hey Jimmy... Troy" I let out a sigh "cold.." she glares and i know thats my key to walk away but i over hear their conversation..

"where were you last night Troy?!? huh with that slut you call your bestfriend?"

"Emily not here , not now . I told you a billion times I was at my dad's house"

"Oh so you were? Thats funny Troy because I called your phone and a girl answered."

"It's called my mother-in-law... look if you aren't going to trust me then why are we together?"

I hear it go silent then footsteps approaching me. "Hey um Jimmy wait up I want to talk about football tryouts." I turn and see Emily walking in the opposite direction. "Everything ok with you two?" He sighs "Yea same old same old." I glare at him and let out a weak smile. "Man shes a girl don't let it bug you; They all get jealous." He smirks grabbing a football out his bag. "You're right."

I open my locker and look down the hall to see it filling with newbies. I grab my history book and close my locker while looking for my phone in my pocket. "Aww fuck" i fall back as i bump into someone and then look over to see a girl in front of me. "oh um sorry i didn't see you there" I stutter looking at her bright red hair and hazel eyes as she looks at me. "No no I'm sorry I'm very clumsy" I stand up and help her gather her things. "thanks" she giggles and i notice her freckles. "oh um no problem.. my names Jimmy by the way" She smiles "My names Destiny , nice to meet you Jimmy" I smile and hear the bell ring as i find my phone in my back pocket "shit we are going to be late.. are you new here i could help you out if you need any" She looks in her books and then on the floor and then picks up her schedule "I have um.. Mr. Sanchez for first period" I smirk and grab her hand as i run to my first period "same class as me and we are here" We walk in and i sit in the back as always and i notice her sit next to me. I look over and give her a weak smile. She smiles back then takes out a small book and starts to write in it. I can hear small words echoing..

"It's my first day and I'm already flustered and still have butterflies. I also have this crush. His name is Jimmy. He's so cute and sweet. I saw him earlier talking to my bestfriend Emily's boyfriend. I wonder what he thinks about me.. I got lost in his light brown eyes and surprisingly extreme black hair. I noticed when he smiled he had a dimple on the right and when I bumped into him i felt his abs .. gosh six pack?? He was searching for his phone I figure because he pulled it out after he helped me gather my things. I bet he thinks I'm clumsy .. Well I'll be back after school..."

The voice fades again and I blank to see the teacher in front of my desk "Well Mr. Jimmy where is your homework?" I grab my bag and start to fumble through it pulling out a packet he handed out before the break "here it is Mr. Sanchez" I hand him the paper as he grins and walks away. I notice him walk over to Destiny. "Well who do we have here... are you Ms. Ford?" Destiny looks at him and I notice her turning bright red. "Uh YEA that's Destiny.. I mean Ms. Ford our new classmate." I blurted it out before thinking and Mr. Sanchez turns to face me as the class is dead silent now. "Well... thank you Jimmy..." I noticed I was holding my breath and let it out as he walked away. "You didn't have to do that..." I turn to see Destiny standing over me as the bell rings "It was nothing but I have to go to football practice" I get up fast and run out the class room.

*bell rings* "Do you think he knows about his gift?" "No but he has the symptoms .." "He has to realize it before Sybertha realizes he's still alive"

"HEY WAIT UP!!" I turn to see Destiny running towards me. "Oh wassup??" I stand and wait for her to catch up as we start walking towards the park across from the school "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? My friends hosting a party at this haunted cabin in the woods and I want you to come" I think about it as I climb on top of the slide to sit "Sure why not . Sounds like fun" She smiles and kisses my cheek then runs out the park and gets into a car. I feel myself blushing as i jump off the slide and head home.

"MOM I'M HOME!!" I lock the door and throw my book bag on the couch as I run up the steps to my room. I enter to see my brother sitting on my bed "Hey bro what you doing here?" He stares at me and I notice his eyes are red and he stands up. "Are- are you ok?.." He turns his head and opens his mouth as I see black teeth and his appearance change. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I turn to run and the door slams close as he turns into this hideous figure with sharp black teeth and bulging red eyes with tentacles and wings flying out his back. I slam into the door with my back as he flies in front of me "WHERE IS IT!" he hisses in my face "I- I don't know what your talking about" I see my bat in the corner of my eye and try to reach it. "WHERE IS THE SEPTAR!! YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS !! YOU CAN READ MINDS ! THE PROPHET SAYS SO!" I grip the bat and smash it across his face as he stumbles back i kick him in the chest and I hear the door fly open and my mom is in the door way "MOM GET OUT OF HERE!" She glares at me then pulls out a knife and dips it in this liquid "Jimmy DUCK!" she launches the knife as i fall to the floor and it pierces my brother in the heart and he screeches whimpering then dissipating into thin air. I breath hard and turn to see my mom "What the fuck was that?.."