Encounter

We walk deep into the cave as I notice the light doesn't fade the deeper we go. I stop and look at the cave observing my surroundings and listening for the slightest sound or thought. I hear nothing except the thoughts of Aris and Destiny which are irrelevant to what I'm looking for. I start to walk a little more as I concentrate hard and here a quiet voice fading in and out.

"He's here.. I can feel his presence and he must have figured out how to control his talent.. I don't think he will find the dagger although it is deep in the forest where no mortal shall enter"

I shiver and run out the cave being followed by Aris and Destiny. "What's wrong? why did you run out?" I look around and see the middle of the forest. "We have to search the forest for the dagger. Come on"

"Silly boy.. he thought I didn't know he wasn't listening.. he's falling right into my trap and doesn't even notice it. He does realize this is a little to easy correct?"

We run into the forest looking for a path to follow towards the middle. I see a small path leading to a cabin as I walk into the cabin it's quiet. "Anyone here!!" I wait for an answer as I walk around slowly.

~Thoughts~ "It's a little to quiet"

I start to walk out fast as the door slams close and this puppy runs out and morphs into this hideous creature with sky blue eyes and red and black fire coming out it's back. It's all white and it stares me in the eye letting out a screech knocking me into the wall. I fall to my knees from the impact and it picks me up by my throat about to slaughter me as it suddenly screeches from a stab in the back. It lets me go as it turns and grabs the person making them fly into the other room and hit a table. I notice that it was Destiny and I hear another screech and thump as Aris is thrown into the wall and is unconscious. It turns back to me as I try to make it to my feet. It grabs my neck once more an holds me in the air. It makes a sudden screech and dissipates as I fall to my knees. I look to see who saved me ad a blurry figure comes into focus. "Kiara?" I stare at the figure as it helps Destiny to it's feet and awakens Aris. It turns to me helping me up and healing my scar across my arm that I hadn't notice until now. I notice that the eyes are different from Kiara's and I stumble backwards as I realize who it is. "Sybertha?!?" He grins as I say his name and turns to sit in a chair. "Hello Jimmy." I feel my fear rising as I pull Aris and Destiny behind me and grip my dagger. "Ohh don't worry I'm not going to hurt you... I'm here to warn you... I'm not the bad one .. your mother is.. and so is Matt." I stare at him with a confused look. "I could don't want to break the curse but your mom does... does this name ring a bell.. Kiara" My eyes widen as I start to here my moms voice and then Matt's.

"He really thinks Sybertha's the bad one haha... Such a stupid child.. He will walk to the middle of the forest with his friends an we will attack him there where we are most powerful to take the septar."

The voice fades as I stare at Sybertha. "They were tricking you.. Kiara's your mothers true form. She will rip you to pieces and I'm here to help you... Go to the middle of the forest and I will assist you in battle." I think about the offer as I look around. "How do I know you aren't lying?" He stands up and holds my shoulders while looking me in my eyes and I feel a sign of relief as if I may trust him. "Ok.. I'm in but if you try anything... I will kill you and Kiara." He nods in agreement as I make my way out the cabin with Destiny and Aris and we start back on the path to the middle of the forest.