Chapter 6

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 6 "Goodluck!"

Third Person's POV

Late Morning

They arrived at the mansion around eleven fifteen or so. There was a parade at the main street and they have to take the long way around to get back at mansion of time.

Luckily, they were late for only fifteen minutes.

"Alright. Dipper just go ring the doorbell and someone will open the door for you." Melinda said as she locked the car.

Dipper was getting nervous for some reason. I mean, come on, this mansion is more expensive than his life! Although he kept telling us that since like, chapter 3? I dunno. Anyways, he took a deep breath in and steady his hands.

He stepped in and can feel everyone's stare at his back. Do they really have to stare that much? He feels like being observed and judged by. He doesn't like that.

He pressed the doorbell and after the tune, the door suddenly opened in loud creak that it scared the blazes out of him.

He was greeted by two maids, beautiful ones.

"Good morning, Mr. Pines." They said in perfect sync.

Dipper swallowed. He has to get used to this. He nodded, smiling as he can to make a perfect impression. "G-Good morning."

He stepped inside and in perfect timing, Karen appeared from a room holding a clip board and a was a mess! Eventhough it's still morning.

"H-Hello, Ms. Yui?" He greeted, akward.

Karen stopped and looked up to him. Uwa! She got some horrible eyebags! She smiled but it she still looked like a corpse.

"G-Good morning, D-Dipper.." She murmured.

He screamed internally and wasn't sure what to say and what to act. Waah! Where's Ms. Cole and the others? He panicked and did what he always do when his sister is drowning from sleepiness.

He patted her cheek and smiled happily, "thank you for your hard work, Ms. Yui!" He exclaimed.

Karen stared at him in surprise.

Which made the new assistant panicked and felt the akwardness creeping on him. "U-uhm.. I.. Uh.. I'm sorry!" He let go and felt so embarrassed that he doesn't looked at her.

Jesus Christ! What the fuck am I doing? I get too touchy!

He was cutted off by a sudden giggle.

He hesitantly narrowed his eyes up to her.

Karen giggled and felt more relaxed and relived now. His hand was so warm that it's comforting. She met his eyes so warmly and patted his head.

"You're a great kid, Dipper." She said which took Dipper by surprise by the praise. "Just keep being yourself. I bet that you'll be fine around the showbiz world." She smiled sweetly.

He looked at her with awe. "You.. don't like a corpse anymore."

Karen bursted out laughing and covered her eyes, she was tearful already! She wheezed and patted his cheek for last.

"Goodluck, Dipper." She said and passed by him.

He turned around and saw the three, smiling at him.

Karen waved and exclaimed, "have a nice day, Dipper!"

"Ha-Have a nice day too!" He shouted back, relieved she wasn't angry or weirded out.