Chapter 11

Ces: Enjoy Working!

*=*

Chapter 11 "Sleep, Coffee, Pinkies"

Third Person's POV

Thursday

Midnight

Jesus Christ. The manager of that shop is too high-strung! Dipper thought, dead tired. His hair in a messed up way and dark circles under his eyes. And to add it up, he's still on his dress shirt and pants! The clothes was getting heavy for him so he decided to unbutton all the buttons on his shirt.

Exposing his bare chest and stomach.

He thought that they all are probably asleep, so he let his guard down.

He head to the kitchen to get some leftovers at the least. He rubbed his eyes freely, for once he can do that since he isn't in his contacts today. He wears a thick framed black glasses.

He yawned and scratched the back of his head, "damn.. I feel so sluggish.." He sighed deeply, "and I even need to wake up extra early later for the movie shooting in England.."

He groaned at the stress and slapped his cheeks together. I have to get myself together! He straighten up. This is nothing to the things you have done before! In which he literally didn't have three days sleep because of his thesis'.

"Woof! Woof!"

Dipper was startled when the dog suddenly tackled him from behind.

He loses his balance but managed to stand up, he turned around and whisper-yell, "Jetto! Don't do that all of a sudden!"

Jetto just nuzzle his nose on his legs.

Dipper sighed heavily and let him be. Besides there is no point of arguing with a dog, more or less, they can't understand each other.

He went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen's refridgerator. He didn't even bothered opening the light since he's lazy as fuck.

He regretted that fast when he felt a presence in his back.

Fuck. He cursed and didn't reacted fast. His mind made a plan. In this kind of situation, this could either be a burglar, killer or a paranormal thing. But he suspects it's not a paranormal thing since he can literally felt and hear the presence breathing.

Dipper went to the area where the knives are placed. He carefully took one in disguised of searching of a fork.

When he finally had a grabe of the handle.

He breathed in.

Tackle him on the ground.

His movements are fast and swift. He swings his arm at the person's neck and heard them choke. Either a killer or a buglar. The person grabbed him by the waist, pushing him away but Dipper didn't hesitated and pressed the tip of the blade at the back.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

They didn't replied and instead they grabbed Dipper's forearm and bites him.

Dipper flinched but didn't moved, he smirked,  "the best you got?" He whispered at their ear.

They stood in silence and sighed. "Alright! I give up! I lose!" He exclaimed, raising both of his arms up high as a sign of losing.

Dipper blinked, recognizing the voice easily. "G-George?"

The lights flashed open, blinding him for a second. He jumped when he saw the whole staff by the door, cheekily smiling at them.