.'s

It was 1:23 in the afternoon. You were still in bed, stomach down, the pillows over your head, trying to ignore the pain. You knew that J would get pissed if he still found you in bed after his business deal, but honestly, he had no possible idea as to what you were feeling right now.

"Y/N!" He shouted, bursting through the bedroom door. "Why the hell are you still in bed?"

You couldn't even grunt in reply. Everything hurt so much. You had a killer headache, your back hurt like an old man's would, and your lower stomach felt like a thousand knives were stabbing you.

"Y/n?" You heard his familiar deep voice ask, getting closer to you, hearing his footsteps. He gently picked up a pillow that was on top of your head. "What's going on?" He asked.

You sighed deeply, in annoyance for what you had to explain and because when you tried to talk loudly for him to hear, it hurt your head. You covered your face with your arms.

"Everything hurts." You grunted, not bothering to look up at him.
"What kind of excuse is that?" He growled but you didn't give in.
"J, you have no idea. You have no fucking idea how much this kills. What every woman has to go through." You said quietly enough for him to hear.

He sat beside you on the bed and you heard him sigh. You could tell that he knew what you were talking about.
"So you're gonna stay in bed all day?" You could hear the slight anger in his voice. "What if I was gonna ask you if we could go out tonight?" He said a bit sweetly this time, making you think about the fun things you could do tonight. Usually, this made you give in. But not this time.

"That'll have to wait." You muttered underneath your arms, and turned over so that your back was facing him.

Suddenly, you felt his strong hand rubbing your back softly and it instantly relieved you from the aching pain. You sighed in relief, closing your eyes.

The Joker moved his hand down to the side of your stomach and rubbed gently which quickly made the stabbing pain go away.
"Is this working?" He asked sarcastically and you felt his grey eyes watching you.
"Yes..." You whispered, feeling the pain start to slip away.
You turned again, so that your stomach was facing up and you put one of your arms over your face, covering your eyes. You felt one of his hands start to gently stroke your hair, making you feel like a kitten yearning to be petted. His other hand continued to rub your lower stomach in circles.
Suddenly, you felt his cold lips on yours, kissing you softly. You moved your arms from your face and cupped his, bringing him closer to you. He let his hand trail from your stomach up to your chest to your neck and to your jawline, slowly grazing it. You softly moaned into his mouth, letting him slide his tongue gently into yours.

The Joker leaned forward and started to move his hands underneath your shirt, pulling it up a bit so that he could take it off but you grabbed his hands gently and sighed.

"Unfortunately, we can't do this right now, J." You smiled sweetly at him, hoping he wouldn't get mad.
He realized this and moved his hands to your stomach again and growled quietly.
"When is this over?" He asked, his grey eyes full with impatience fixed on your lips.
"A week." You muttered.
"I really can't wait that long, baby." He smiled mischievously at you, hoping to change your mind.
"Most of us can't, but we learn to deal with it because we go through this once every month." You raised your eyebrows at him, a smirk on your lips.
He gave in and sighed, rolling his eyes and started to stand up and walk towards the door.

"Oh, you're leaving me now?" You whined, pouting.

"Doll, you're gonna have a nice little punishment at the end of the week for making me wait." He grinned at you, closing the door behind him and leaving you with all kinds of wonderful thoughts about what he was going to do to you at the end of the week.