The Avengers and Joker? (STORY IDEA)

Hey, loves!! I know it's been a while since i've updated but i have a oneshot idea and i wanted to know if you would read it...

so basically, if you're into Marvel, you'll love this one. The reader would be the youngest and newest addition to the Avengers. The Joker hits New York for some reason and this alerts the Avengers, because villains in Gotham are supposed to stay in Gotham. That's just how it works. So, the reader volunteers to take him on during one of his heists to question him and all that. Meanwhile, the rest of the team hidden, watching the whole scene unfold, in position to attack if anything happens with you two. The members (specifically Tony Stark, Natasha, and Steve Rogers) have grown fond of you and they're jealous and VERY overprotective of the Joker flirting with you and trying to get out of this situation. But during this whole encounter, you start to get attracted to the Joker and he gets attracted to you as well.

So that's sort of the summary of the oneshot. Who knows, maybe I'll make it into a separate short story? But please leave feedback and COMMENT if you support this idea!! I really want to write it but I'm not sure if anyone will read it...

Thanks, loves!