~Twelve~

You walk into the large room being swept up by the shades of blue, purple, and black; the room is huge with two others in it; a bed and a bathroom. "What's left to do, today," You breathe out sitting at a big desk sitting against a wall with three screens mounted on the wall above the desk. In the center of the room are a black leather couch and a oak coffee table in front of it with two black leather chairs across. The floor was carpeted with a blue circular carpet and the walls had shelves with tons of trinkets and knick-knacks on them.

Settling on the office chair you pull up the records and videos of the killings up onto the monitors through the laptop. "Through all of the videos and all of the records it's the most obvious thing that there are two Kiras, some of the their personal interests are off though," You speak into a microphone that's recorded everything. Typing on the computer you pull up the surveillance of when Misa had been restrained. "Kill me. Please just kill me." Static came over for a moment, "If there's one of death then shouldn't there be a Life Notebook? Kill me and then bring me back!" You pause the recording and click back on the recorder. "Misa Amane had stated while in captivity that there was such thing as a 'Death Notebook' and had belief that there is also a thing called a 'Life Notebook' due to her statement of 'If there's one of death then shouldn't there be a Life Notebook?' She then proceeded to say 'Kill me and then bring me back!'." You click the microphone to pause at the sound of the elevator doors opening.

"Decide to visit Misa?" "Try again," Said a male voice. "Hello Ryuzaki," You rephrase continuing to type on the laptop screen. "You don't honestly believe that there are such things called 'Life Notebook' and 'Death Notebook', do you?' He asks peering over your shoulder. Taking a sharp intake of breath you respond saying, "Like you said, anything's possible." Reminding him of his statement from awhile back; he rests his head on your shoulder and starts typing on your laptop.

"Now what are you doing?" You question fighting to keep your voice even. "Listen, Light and Amane are having a date on the top floor tomorrow and being attached to him I have to go as well," "Oh so who's the third wheel there?" You ask smirking at your own comment. Pulling up a new blank document you listen to L continue. "I was wondering if you would like to join us," "And be the fourth wheel?" You ask finally looking at the odd man. "Can you lovebirds stop the quarreling?" Came another voice also known as Light Yagami.

"Hey Light, how do you spell your last name; in the whole English spelling thing," You ask your eyes drifting over to the shackled man. "Y-A-G-A-M-I," He answers hearing the clacking of your keyboard in response. "And backwards it's says: I'm a gay." You snicker at his face. "Well you're going, end of discussion." He stated dragging L away and back into the elevator and turning your head you give a slight wave to Ryuzaki, watching the doors close.

"This is going to be a long night," You mutter to yourself typing away onto the computer.

You feel poking on the side of your cheek, temple, head-"Stop," You mumble grabbing the hand that's been bugging you; sparks hit your hand and you let go already knowing who it was. "Ryuzaki...L....leave me alone..." You mumble "How'd you know it was me," He responded his voice sounding husky in your ear. "Hi I'm a gay." You chuckle at the name. "Just get up Misa's going to kill us if we're late." Light said sounding annoyed.

Getting up out of the chair you walk into your room filled with (F/C), black and white. Getting out of the shower you throw on a (F/C) tank top with lace crawling down towards the hem and black jeans with black wedges. "Nice face," Light comments being answered by, "Why does Misa like you again?" Going into the big room and grab the man's chain "Let's go,"