2

I carefully sat up trying not to wake up Ethan. I saw all my clothes on the side of the bed. They looked like they were just thrown. Shit shit shit.
I got up slowly making sure not make the bed move too much. I grabbed my clothes and started putting them on. As I was buckling up my bra Ethan woke up. He looked down the sheets and then looked over.
"Did we- did I- holy shit" he looked over at his boxers and jeans thrown across the room.
"I think we did" I was kinda scared. I was a fucking virgin.
"I'm so sorry Penelope oh my god"
I always believed in sex after marriage. Never did I ever think I'd fuck someone. Especially not while I'm drunk.
"I think I should probably get going" I said slipping my dress back on and walking out.
Oh my god. I can't see him. I don't wanna see him. I don't wanna be reminded that I fucked someone while I was drunk. Not only that but I just talked to him in person that fucking night. Fuck.
My uber got here and drove me home. I went up to my room and plopped back on my head and sighed.
"Ugh what did I do?" I whispered to myself. I had just fucking met the guy. Not only was I pissed at myself for that, I had a pounding headache. I went into my bathroom and took some Advil. I looked up into the mirror.
"Ew" I looked like a mess. I took my dress off and jumped into the shower. I just stood under the warm water for a little bit. The warmth felt really good on my skin. It felt like I had just felt the warm water again after not having it for months.
I washed my face and then my body, and then my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and one on my head to dry my hair. I got a makeup wipe out of the package and wiped off any extra makeup that didn't come off in the shower. I looked back into the mirror.
"Penelope what have you done" I rolled my eyes and went into my room again. I grabbed my phone.
Missed call
Ugh who is this. I called the number back. No answer. Whatever.
I went back over to my closet. I walked in it to the back where all my clothes were. I grabbed my bra. I only have padded ones. I really need to buy sports bras again. I slipped on a tighter white tank top and my grey sweatpants. I have to roll up the top because they're a little bit too big for me.
After my hair dried I just threw it into a bun. I didn't feel like trying today.
I threw myself back onto my bed and just fell asleep.

Ethans POV
Damn. I scored with a really really hot girl. Nice body, nice rack, perfect ass. I sound like a douche. I mean I did feel bad. Neither of us knew what we were doing. We were drunk. Fuck now I feel like an ass hole. I got up and just grabbed a pair of sweatpants and threw them on. Someone knocked on my bedroom door. Probably Grayson.
"Come in"
Grayson walked in.
"You sounded like you had fun last night" he laughed
"What do you mean?"
"Bro I got home and could hear you guys banging from my room so I had to put headphones on"
"Oh yeah. I feel bad for it now"
"Why bro?"
"Because we were both drunk. She probably didn't wanna have sex the first day we talked in person"
"Oh well she's hot so I mean, you scored with like a 10 out of 10" he smirked "I did too. Damn Marissa is hot as fuck" I chuckled a little bit.
"We're you guys drunk?"
"Nope" he smirked and laid back. "She's fucking good at it bro"
"Well I don't even remember what me and Penelope did last night"
"Well talk to her then dumb ass"
"I texted that Marissa girl you talked to last night and asked for Penelope's number so I called her and she didn't answer"
"Maybe she is sleeping?"
"Maybe. Should I try again?"
"Yeah"
"Okay" I said and grabbed my phone and called her number again. It rang. I was getting more and more anxious with each ring. What am I going to say if she answers.
The person you have called has a voice mail box that has not been set up yet..... Goodbye
"Did she answer?"
"Nope" I rolled my eyes
"Well I'm hanging out with Marissa tonight. I'll have her talk to Penelope for you okay?"
"Alright thanks gray"
"Yeah no problem" he walked out and I laid back down.
"Damn what have I done?" I rubbed my face. "I probably lost her"
I laid back and slept.