10

When we got into the car we buckled up and drove off.
"You excited" I looked at him smiling one of those goofy smiles at him. He looked over at me.
"Anything with you is fun babe." He said looking back at the road but gripping my thigh with his left hand. He just smirked to himself as I looked out the window. It's beautiful outside.
"What're you looking at babe?" He asked grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.
"Everything. It's just so pretty" I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled.
"Nothing compares to you though" he said looking back at the road.
"Ethan?"
"Yeah baby girl?"
"I love you" he smiled even bigger.
"I love you more"
"Not possible Dolan"
"Anything is possible." I leaned over to his side and kissed him on the cheek.
We finally got to the trail. When we got out, the weather was just perfect. Ethan pulled out his phone and took a picture of me looking around.
"Hey what was that for?"
"I don't know. You just look adorable" he smiled at his phone. I looked over to see what he was doing. He set that picture as his lock screen. I smiled to myself.
We started hiking up the trail. We occasionally stopped to look at everything and just take it all in. When we got to the cliff, where we can cliff dive, he pulled off his shirt. The sun hit on him just right. Damn he looks good. I took off my tank top and shorts too. I had one of those cheeky bathing suit bottoms on and my bikini top was push-up, not too much though. He looked at me and licked his lips.
"Damn babe" he smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.
"I could say the same about you." He then went up behind me and did a typical Ethan thing. Grabbed my ass. I laughed a bit.
"Let's go Dolan" I said grabbing his hand and jumping in with him. It is hella fun. When we got in he kissed my cheek while we were still underwater. When we got up I just smiled at him while moving around my arms and legs to keep myself from sinking.
"I love you Penelope"
"I love you too Ethan" I said and we kissed, Ethan turned it into a makeout. I've never made out with a guy while swimming. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. His lips were so soft. This kiss felt so much different then all the others.
"Oh fuck!" He yelled as he pulled away "shit!"
"What's wrong Ethan?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.
"I think I cut my foot on something" he said as we swam and got back up to the top. His foot was bleeding really bad.
"Okay let's get you to the hospital" I said and we put out clothes back on. I had two tank tops on so I gave him one to put on his foot where he cut it.
He put his arm around me as I helped him back to the car.
"I'll drive e. Just get in" I said and opened the door for him. I got in and started driving.
"Thank you baby" he said as he clenched his jaw because he was in pain.
"No problem." I said and grabbed his hand and held it to try to get him to calm down a bit. It worked.
We got to the hospital and I helped him inside. When we got called in they stitched up his foot.
"Thank you" he said to the doctor and they gave him crutches to make sure he doesn't walk on that foot.
We walked out and into the car.
"Great. We go out for a date and I end up with 8 stitches" he chuckles as we drove off and to home.
We go upstairs and just lay in bed and cuddle. It's only 8:15pm but he falls asleep and I do the same

A.N
Sorry this chapters short. I hope y'all like it though💙