6

When Ethan slept I took a shower and just pretty much napped all day. Ethan told me he was going to text me after the doctors, so everytime I woke up I checked my phone. No messages.
The next day I texted him at around 12 in the afternoon, I waited like a hour, no reply. I was getting worried so I called grayson. He answered.
"Hey.. Why isn't Ethan answering the phone?" I asked when he answered the phone.
"Oh he's just been sleeping. I'll tell him to text you." That's kind of a lame excuse, and he's sleeping all the time? That sounds pretty fishy to me.
"He's been sleeping that much? He told me he'd text me right after the doctors?" I questioned him. It just didn't seem right.
"He probably forgot or something. He's kind of a dumb ass sometime, I'll tell him to text you."
"Okay?" I said and he hung up so I put my phone down. I waited a couple minutes and my phone went off.

Ethan: hey cutie💙
I smiled at my phone. He's so cute sometimes.

Me: hey... Everything okay?

He quickly replied.

Ethan: sorry yes, I'm an idiot and completely forgot to text you and I was so tired so I was asleep. I'm sorry. Hang out?

Me: yeah. Yours or mine?

Ethan: mine.

Me: okay be there in like 30 minutes?

Ethan: okay babe. See ya soon💙

Me: aight bye❤️

I put my phone on the stand and went into the shower. I cleaned myself and then shaved my legs and under arms. I jumped out of the shower and threw a towel around myself and wrapped a towel on my head to dry my hair.
I went into the closet and grabbed my panties, a push-up bra, high-waisted skinny jeans, and a tightly fitted crop-top. When I put on my clothes I went back into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag. I pulled out a couple things out so I didn't have to rummage through. I grabbed some primer and applied that on, and then some foundation and put it on using my beauty blender. Then I did my regular stuff because most of the time I don't even wear foundation. So, I put powder on, then my powder contour, blush, and then highlight and then mascara and then a nude liquid lipstick. I liked how it turned out, a lot.
I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, I put on a pair of white vans and then grabbed my keys. I got in my car and texted Ethan.

Me: leaving now. See you in 10.

He replied fast again.

Ethan: okay baby💙

I put my phone down and drove to his house.
When I got there I walked up and knocked on the door. Ethan opened the door. When he saw me his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I smiled and giggled some.
"Nice to see you too" I said giving him a peck on the lips. When I walked in he gave me a quick smack on my ass and I just smiled and walked into the living room and sat down, he sat next to me.
"You look really sexy with that outfit on. Are you trying to tease me because you know I'd be this way?"
"Yes and no" I looked at him with one of those cocky looks. One eyebrow raised, a smirk, and licked my lips.
"What does that mean?"
"Yes, because you're cute when you're all turned on and stuff, and no because this is a cute outfit" I shrugged and leaned on his shoulder.
"I mean it'd be even better if you took it all off" he whispered into my ear.
"I think it's pretty good right now" I said hopefully getting him all rilled up. 
"Come on sexy. I made you feel pretty good yesterday"
"Well, yes, but I don't wanna do that today. Let's go do something fun"
I said standing up and grabbing his hand and helping him up.
"It's pretty fun in my bed room" he smirked.
"It was fun in mine last night too" I said and then stood on my tippy toes to reach his ear. "If you and I do something really fun outside of the house and you don't bug me about sex" I moved my hands from his upper body to right above his dick. "Then maybe we can do something even more fun later" I smirked at him and he gulped.
"Deal." He said and he grabbed my hand and rushed us out the door. I giggled because it was funny how bad he wanted it.
We got into his car and drove around town looking for some fun places to go.
"Ethan can we go to that Walmart? I wanna buy something to snack on and get a drink?" I asked pointed to the Walmart ahead.
"Yeah of course princess" he said pulling into the parking lot and finding a place to park. When we got out he ran up to me and grabbed my hand. I looked up and him and smiled while he just looked ahead.
We walked in and straight to the candy. I picked out Reece's.
"This is my favorite candy" I said patting my stomach. He didn't grab anything.
"Aren't you gonna get something?" I asked looking into his eyes with my eyebrows furrowed.
"No, I'll get plenty to eat later" he winked at me as I took a deep breath in frustration because I didn't wanna get turned on in the middle of Walmart. He smiled and me and clicked his tongue.
We walked up and he tried to pay for my stuff but I wouldn't let him.
"Race you back to the car" he smiled and started running. I did too and got in front of him.
"I did track all through middle school and 3 years of highschool" I yelled back to him and got to the car smiling at him.
He came up out of breath.
"Holy shit. I'm almost as out of breath as I was last night" he said putting his hands on his knees.
Once he gained breath we got in the car. He drove me to the beach. We had a lot of fun there. We both ended up soaking because he threw me into the water and I pulled him in so we went to the mall later and bought clothes.
Once we got to his house all his wanting for sex went away. We got into his room and this time I didn't sleep with a bra, but he was good about it. I climbed in bed with him with my hair in a messy bun, no makeup, no bra, his tee shirt and my panties.
"As sexy as you look right now" he said looking over at me smirking "I'm just going to cuddle with you tonight" he kissed me on the forehead and we cuddled.
"Hey Ethan?" I asked looking over at his face.
"Yeah baby girl?" He said looking back at me.
"Promise you'll be here forever?" I said feeling myself tear up.
"I promise" he said running his fingers on my arms.
He being him did reach his hand up my shirt, so we both fell asleep cuddling with his hand cupped around my boob. In his arms is my favorite place. It's somewhere I hope I'll be able to stay for a while.