12

7 months later
It's been 7 months since I lost Ethan. I still miss him. The baby is due in 2 months. I learned it was a boy. I have decided to name him Ethan. He will forever be the love of my life. I don't think I'd ever be able to move on from him. I love him.
"Morning baby girl" Aaron said kissing my forehead.
Aaron and I have been together for a month now. I love them both, it's just a different love.
Aaron and Grayson were the only two that really, checked up on me. I was emotionally unstable for 5 and a half months. I will still find myself crying, but the mourning process has been better.
"Morning babe" I smiled at him. He brought me my breakfast from Dunkin' Donuts, and my favorite drink from Starbucks. He handed me my food and I kissed his cheek. "Thank you"
"No problem babe. How're you feeling?"
"My heart still hurts a little bit, but I'm so glad you're with me. You're helping it."
"That's good baby girl" he said sitting down next to me placing his hand on my pregnant stomach.
I ate my breakfast sandwich and drank my coffee. I threw the bag in the trash next to my bed. I got up and went in the bathroom. Aaron helps me in the shower. I'm still never in the mood to do anything but I do and Aaron helps me with it.
He follows me to the bathroom and helps me unclip my bra, and turns the shower on for me. He gets in as well and helps me shower. He puts the soap in my hair and then helps me wash it out and does the same with conditioning. After I'm done he washes his hair and we get out, and he helps me put my robe on. I am honestly, so greatful I have someone who understands what's going on, and helps me with it. He's not going to leave me. I know it.