3

Ethan's pov
I woke up with a text. It was from Penelope. I quickly unlocked my phone and looked to see what she said.
Who is this?
Shit now she probably thinks I'm a creepy dude. I texted her back.
uh hey it's Ethan... Your friend Marissa gave me your number..
I hope she answers. I waited there for a minute before she texted back. That minute felt like hours.
Oh uh.. Hey
Fuck. Does she hate me?
Hi... Last night... I'm really sorry that wasn't my intentions at all. I didn't want to take advantage of you. Can we meet up for lunch or something to talk?
Too weird? I don't know. She responded really quickly.
Yeah sure... Wanna meet up at moe's? I really want pizza right now.
I mean I could go for pizza. I texted her back.
I'm down. Meet you there in 5.
I jumped up and went in and threw just a pair of light blue jeans and a purple shirt and just a pair of black vans and grabbed my car keys and drove to moe's.
When she got there she just had a messy bun on, with gray sweatpants that were rolled up a little bit and a white tank top, that showed off her nice fucking rack. Holy shit. I swallowed and just checked her out while she wasn't looking at me.
She approached me.
"Hey" she smiled
"Uh hey. Wanna order now or?"
"Sure"
"Okay what do you want?"
"Pepperoni?"
"Yeah that sounds good me" I said and went up to the lady taking orders and ordered a medium pepperoni pizza. We went in and sat down.
"So how are you?" I asked her
"I'm pretty good" she said and her eyes trailed off to looking out the window. My eyes seemed to trail off to her chest. My eyes widened and I hitched my breath. I felt myself getting a hard on so I pushed I slid my hand down and pushed it down and sat up.
"That's good" I smiled awkwardly. "Hey I wanna still see you and all.... But I really am sorry about last night" she put her eyes back on me.
"It's fine.. I'd have to loose my virginity sooner or later" she said it like it was nothing. I TOOK AWAY HER FUCKING VIRGINITY?!
"Wait...  You were a virgin" fuck. No girl should loose their virginity like that. Shit now I feel bad.
"Yeah. I'm a prude I know"
"No. No you're not. I just feel extra bad now because every girls first time should be special" she looked at me and smiled.
"You're really sweet you know?"
"Thanks"
Finally, our pizza was brought over. I love moe's pizza. It's the best in L.A, in my opinion.
"Thank you" she smiled at he lady while she gave us our pizza. 
We both took a slice and started eating.
"I love moe's" she smiled while eating her pizza.
"I do too. It's the best pizza place in LA"
"damn straight" she put her hand up for a high five.

After we finished lunch once again we were laughing tons. While we were walking out she had the biggest smile on her face. I looked down at her smiling. I felt one forming on my face. I looked at her face as if it was the first and last time seeing it. She was absolutely gorgeous. Damn. I need her in my life.
"Alright. I had a really nice time Ethan" she looked up at me.
"Me too. We definitely need to keep talking"
"Yes we do. Um I gotta head home. I'll text you?"
"Yes please" I kissed her on the cheek and we both walked to our cars and drove home.
When I walked in the door I was greeted by Marissa and Grayson.
"So how'd it go?" Marissa asked and I smiled at her.
"It went amazing. We're gonna meet up again sometime soon" Grayson and Marissa looked at each other and smiled. He mouthed something to her but I didn't really see what he said. I went up to my room and Penelope texted me.

 I went up to my room and Penelope texted me

She's really cool. I think I like her a lot.