Wooshin x Sunyoul | For Granted

[Request: u10trash]

"I'm the straightest person you'll ever meet." Wooshin scoffed not sure why this was the current topic.

"Really? It's like a scientific fact that 90% of kpop visuals are gay." Hwanhee said.

"Scientific." Wooshin scoffed.

"Scientific." Hwanhee repeated.

"Well I'm part of the 10% then." Wooshin announced.

"Of course you are." Jinhoo said sarcastically.

Wooshin nodded. "Why does it matter that much if you're gay?" Sunyoul asked.

Wooshin looked down at Sunyoul sitting on the ground. "What?"

Sunyoul looked up at him. "Why does it matter that much? Why are you making such a big deal about your straightness?"

"It doesn't matter. It's just... I'm straight."

Sunyoul sat, chatting with Wei at the dining table. Wooshin walked out of his room and sat on the couch. As Wooshin did; Sunyoul drifted away from the conversation. "Sunyoul, are you listening?" Wei asked.

"Hm?" Sunyoul said looking back to Wei.

"Never mind forget it." Wei said sitting back.

"Hm okay." Sunyoul said still distracted.

Sunyoul got up and walked over to the couch. Wooshin was sprawled out comfortably. Sunyoul sat at the edge of the couch where Wooshin wasn't. "Hi," Sunyoul greeted perkily.

"Hey," Wooshin said glancing at him before looking back at the TV.

Sunyoul smiled as Wooshin flipped through channels aimlessly. Wooshin looked over at the boy. "Isn't this a little boring for you?" He asked.

Sunyoul shrugged. "I'm fine."

"Okay." Wooshin said going back to flipping channels.

Eventually he settled on a channel and sat up so he was next to Sunyoul. After a few minutes Wooshin felt fatigued and tilted his head so it was against Sunyoul's shoulder. Sunyoul bit his lip enjoying the position. Wooshin didn't mind, he didn't really think anything of it. The only one that did mind was the boy behind them. Wei. He sat there glaring at the two full of jealousy. Wei huffed and walked off to his room.

A few weeks had passed since then. Wei had realized a pattern. Today; Wooshin woke up in a bad mood. He was very irritable and grumpy. Everyone knew that was what happened when he didn't get enough sleep. Later in the evening Sunyoul spotted Wooshin putting on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" He asked walking up.

"For a walk." Wooshin muttered.

"Can I come?" He asked.

"No I'm going alone." He said.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pl-"

"Why cant you just leave me alone for once!" Wooshin yelled. "Do you have nothing better to do than bug me?!"

The only other people in area were Wei and Jinhoo. Sunyoul stood there surprised upon Wooshin's burst of anger. Wooshin looked around the room. "I'm going out." He muttered before leaving out the door.

Sunyoul slowly turned and walked back to his room. Once he was gone Wei stood and walked to the door. "Wei, don't do anything stupid."

"Don't worry." Wei said putting on his shoes. "I'll try not to." He mumbled as he left.