Wei x Gyujin | Old Friend

AU-

[Request: shineearemyhusbands ]

Glancing around the park happily, Gyujin walked down the path hand in hand with his boyfriend. "Jinwookie~" Gyujin whined. "You told me this was a short cut. How come it's taking so long?"

"Well, you seem to be enjoying yourself so why does it matter? Besides, it means I get to hold your hand for a little longer." Jinhoo smiled up at him.

Gyujin shifted his gaze from Jinhoo to the path ahead of him. He stopped suddenly as he saw what was in front of him. Someone familiar, much too familiar. The familiar man stood paused like him. Jinhoo looked between the two, unaware of who the tall man was. "Gyujin?" Jinhoo speaks up. "What are you doing-"

"Wei." Gyujin said staring at the familiar guy in front of him.

"Gyu." Wei said softly. "I haven't seen you in a while."

Jinhoo looked back and fourth at two being silent. "Gyujin~" he whispered.

Gyujin broke out of the trance. "Right sorry. This is uh-" Gyujin stumbled on his words.

"You can call me Wei." Wei said to Jinhoo.

Gyujin nodded. "Jinhoo, this is Wei. Wei, this is Jinhoo... My boyfriend."

"Hi, nice to meet you." Jinhoo beamed as he stuck his hand out.

Wei shook the hand slowly. "Nice to meet you." He said quietly.

"Wei's an... Old friend of mine." Gyujin told Jinhoo.

"Oh! Well any friend of Jinnie is a friend of mine." Jinhoo smiled. "We should invite him to the party." Jinhoo looks to Gyujin.

"The party?" Wei repeats.

"Oh I don't know..." Gyujin trails.

"Come on. You said he was your friend." Jinhoo turned to Wei. "We're having a party at my place next week. You think you'd be interested?"

Wei thought for a movement before answering. "Yeah sure, sounds like fun."

"Great." Jinhoo said before giving Wei the information.

Gyujin wandered around the party, hoping to avoid Wei. Whom he had not seen yet. I hope he just didn't come. Gyujin thought to himself. For most of the night he didn't see Wei. At some point Jinhoo had told Gyujin to go socialize and left him alone. That's when it happened, he ran into Wei. Outside on the deck, Gyujin was there getting some air when Wei walked out. It was the two of them alone. "Gyu." Wei said.

"Hi." Gyujin replied softly.

"It's been a while."

Gyujin bit his lip. "Yeah it's been a long time."

"I miss you."

"I have a boyfriend."

"I never said I missed you like that." Gyujin raised his eyebrows at Wei's remark. "Well... I do miss you like that."

Gyujin couldn't help but smile at Wei but the smile quickly faltered. "There's a reason we haven't seen each other in a while."

"Yeah I know." Wei stepped closer.