Moving

Raquel's pov
Today we were moving. I was excited to leave my home from Denver to Miami. Don't get me wrong I love Denver but Miami was a great place too. It was a place were my dream, of being a photographer for a famous artist can come true. The reason we were moving was because my dad got a better job there and my family was there.

I was finishing packing my stuff." I'm going to miss you baby" says my boyfriend walking in my room. I get up and hug him.(we were16) "yo mas" he kisses my cheek and says "you wont find a cutter boy then me right?" I just smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek."mija ya vamonos" says my mom from downstairs. My boyfriend(luis) and I carried my stuff downstairs. My bestfriend Cici came running in the house hugging me and made me drop all my stuff. "Don't leave" she said crying on my shoulder."Ima miss you so much Cici" I tell her. My dad put all my stuff In the car, I gave Cici and Luis hugs and kisses. I got on the truck and now we were on our way to the airport.

Wen we arrived at the airpot we did what we had too and got on the plane I was sitting next to my big brother Ivan, my mom and dad were sitting together.

~~~~~~skip plane ride~~~~~~~

We arrived at Miami it was so beautiful. "lets go our taxi is here " says ivan. My family got on with our luggage and so did I. I saw the house my parents had bought already it was way bigger then the one we had. we quickly got off and put all our luggage inside the house.

~~~~they unpacked & stuff~~~~ next day~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing "hello" i say in my sleepy voice "did you see?" asks Cici threw the phone "see what?" i ask "CNCO theyre looking for a photographer and they are doing job interviews in Miami tomorrow!" OMG!" i scream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT ITS MY SECOND BOOK!! AND I DID IT OF JOEL!!! COMMENT AND VOTE!!!
-pimentelcoronel💙