Rodriguez

Raquel pov

After we talked to Yoyo and Cel they went to there hotel rooms. Joel went with me to my room he opened the door for me "thank you potato" I say "I'm not a potato" he said pretending to get mad. He closed the door "Yes youre my potato" "and your my photographer" he said kissing my lips. Joel was about to say something but there was a knock, I opened the door "Rodriguez!" says yoandri " Yoyo!" I say whe both laugh I mean just because I don't like cel dosent mean I don't like yoandri "oh yeah I forgot to ask how you guys know each other?" asks joel "we went to school together we use to be best friends" says yoyo."Yes" I say"why did you guys stop being best friends?" asks Joel I was going to say it was all celines fault for being all jealous but I dint want yoyo to get mad " Babe I have been loking for you" says Cel coming to hug Yoandri "Oh hey Joel! Hey.....Raquel" she says I just gave her the tiniest smile I don't even know if you could consider it smile "well lets go baby" she said and took Yoandri. I closed the door and sat next to Joel "Why aren't you and yoyo best frineds anymore? " he asks " Because.. ever since he started dating Celine she got all jealous and demanded yoyo to stop talking to me or she will break up with him, that's why she dosent like me, she thinks me and yoyo had a thing, but we don't" I say and look up at him " Yeah she really dosent like you" he says laughing "oh also babe tomorrow we have our concert at night and in the morning sound check" "okay" he kisses my forehead and leaves.

Joel pov

As I left Raquels room Celine was walking and she pulled me into the janitors closet "I have to go" I say pushing her off me " No you don't" she says getting up and kissing my neck "I have a girlfriend and I love her" I say moving to open the door "If you leave I will scream" she says I stayed quiet until she started kissing my neck sucking on it, this girl has problems. I tried moving her away from me but the more I pulled her away the more she bit me "oww!" I say " oh sorry babe" she says smiling " You can leave now!" she says I opened the door and there was a janitor looking at me with a frightened face. I just shook shook my head and went to my room. Oh no I forgot I share a room with Richard thank god he was showering I looked in the mirror and there was a huge hickey I quicly got a scarf and coverd it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it.
Yoandri's new song!! Dimelo!! got me like 😱💦😍!!!!
-Pimentelcoronel