Coldly

Joel pov
I explained everything to Raquel and she gave me a second chance. Right now we're both back at the hotel and are about to go tell Yoandri about his girlfriend. We knocked "oh hey Joel.......hi Raquel, you guys are back?"
Says yoyo letting us come in "yeah Joel explained everything and we're going to tell you..." "tell me what?" "Yoandri you're girlfriend left me this hickey.."
Yoandri  pov
This hickey.." says Joel he couldn't of just said that. No cel wouldn't do that. "You're lying!" I scream at him "no Yoandri believe him it's true " says Raquel. Maybe I can use this as a chance to get Raquel "Raquel, Joel is probably lying to you he might be cheating on you." Omg I just said that."No he's not!" She screams "Yoandri I'm you're best friend what the hell why would you tell my girlfriend that! " "Exactly because I'm your best friend, Raquel use to be my best friends too I've seen you with Celine a couple of times but I didn't want to hurt Raquel so I didn't want to say anything but Raquel the truth is Joel's cheating on you" I say straight out. Raquel's eyes got watery "what the he'll Yoandri" says Joel "its true" I say Joel looked at me with venomous eyes and slapped me. "Your a fucking liar!" He says and grabs Raquel's arm and leaves.
Joel pov
We went into Raquel's room "Babe please don't tell me you believed him" 
" I don't believe him" she says looking out the window. I get up and hug her from behind "Tomorrow we're going back to Miami right?" She asks "yeah" I say "can I sleep wth you please?" I say sounding like a baby "if you want" she says coldly "I'm going to go shower" "okay babe"
--------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated there's just so much going on. 
But what do you think about this chapter?
-pimentelcoronel💞