Fights & Tears

Raquel pov

He kissed me well technically I kissed him too. I cant do this why did I want that kiss so bad? I kept repeating this over and over in my head until I see Luis coming my way I get up and ran to him. "Chula I missed you so much!" "me too chulo" he gave me a smile. "How long are you going to stay Luis?" "um wait" he gave me a confused look "did you just call me luis?"  "yes why?" "you never call me that you always call me babe or chulo" "oh sorry I've just been really busy". "Its okay at least your living your dream to be what you want to be" he leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away " what's wrong" he says but I couldn't let him kiss what Joel just kissed "nothing but Luis um tomorrow I'm leaving to go on tour" he looked at me but as soon as he was going to say something. I got a message from Joel saying we were all going to meet up at Starbucks. "Babe lets go to Starbucks" "wait your leaving tomorrow?" he says "lets just go".

Joel pov    

I'm not looking forward to seeing Raquel with her boyfriend. If he does anything he's not suppose to he's going to know who I am. I got snapped out of my thoughts wen I smelled a familiar smell I turned and he and her walked "hola" she says smiling " hey"  I say we make eye contact and her smile gets bigger but she looks away. The boys went to introduce them self's to him tbh  I'm way better looking then him. Wen he grabbed her hand I felt tears in my eyes I stared at their hands. "This is Joel " Raquel says pointing at me as soon as she saw my watery eyes she looked down at her and his hand. She immediately moved her hand from Luis's.  "Hey I'm Luis Coronel" "Hi I'm Joel Pimentel I got a go to the bathroom ill be back" I say and leave almost running . "Ill be back too my stomach hurts" that's all I hear because I started crying then I hear footsteps "Joel" Raquel says looking into my eyes she hugged me "I'm so sorry" she says starting to cry "don't cry I don't know what to do wen girls start crying"  she smiled with tears "Do u love him?" I could see her eyes saying no I pushed myself closer to her "Raquel your hurting me inside I need to know". She cried even more I  pushed my lips against hers. I heard a gasp we both turned there was Richard,Erick,Chris,Zabdi and Luis. "No" was all Raquel could say looking at Luis "Is this the reason you don't call me babe anymore for this piece of shit!" he said pointing at me. "He's not.." Raquel got cut off by Luis saying" now your defending him!" "Leave her alone!" I screamed at Luis "Or what?" he said I was about to punch him wen Raquel said "no stop!"  "were over Raquel" says Luis her eyes filled with water and she says "I know" "leave man!" says Richard looking at Luis but he didn't leave. All of our attention turned to Raquel wen we saw her run out crying that's it I couldn't control my anger anymore I punched Luis but Richard pulled me away Luis got pulled away by Chris and Zabdiel but he still managed to punch me "ey!" yelled Erick at Luis "if you don't stop Luis your going to catch these hands!" Luis tried to punch me but I pushed Richard out of my way and tried to punch Luis but Richard works out a lot so he stopped me and held me back.

Raquel pov 

As soon as I got to my house my parents were there they looked at me with wide eyes oh yeah, I forgot I look like a crying mess. I told them everything about me and Luis and Joel. Also I told them about the tour tomorrow. They told me Luis didn't deserve me and too have fun on tour. I ran up to my room feeling a little sad and excited for tomorrow.Mixed emotions.
---------------------------------------------
Long chapter😳
They broke up! I ship her and Joel more tho! CNCO's regeton lento video is 🔥🔥 the boys look🔥🔥🔥😍! (😂) comment and vote
-pimentelcoronel💙